Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

St. Louis Mo wife needs new boyfriend

• Thread starterst88088
  • Start date

st88088

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2007
Hi,

Wife needs new boyfriend in the St. Louis area.

Attachments

• MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 592
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 258
  • bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 855
  • Mvc-001f.jpg
    Mvc-001f.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,426
JC single black male needs new girlfriend

st88088 said:
Hi,

Wife needs new boyfriend in the St. Louis area.

Hello I am 6 hours away and I am looking for a white female to have some fun with hit me up on here or yahoo.

Hello Well Hung educated black male in chicago but I work in st louis at least 3x a month would love to hook up and make her my girlfirend with hubbys permission

She looks classy and sexy. She had a black bf?

Last edited by a moderator:
think she needs to have a blk baby in her beautiful body

Hello Sexy Lady,

Educated Single Black Man from St. Louis here. I am open minded, repectful, and not the jealous or possesive type. I do have prior experience dating sexy married white women and not into causing any conflict or drama in your personal or professional life. Please feel free to contact me here or at yahoo [email /msg] eknight89sbm@yahoo.com. Good luck finding what you are seeking here and be safe.

She looks like the real deal. Can we see more of your wife?

T

Hey

very nice, I travel to St. Louis once or twice a month. If interested let me know.

We can schedule meets, I do travel and do be assured she will be well gardened.. message me on here and we will go from there if you are interested.
Uncut 9x5 creole BBC. we can surely make a go at this if we click...

Users who are viewing this thread