Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

South Florida couple

• Thread startertntvacationfun
  • Start date

tntvacationfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2006
South Florida couple is looking for an openminded BM for threesome play. Wife wants a strong handsome lover that is a dominant type (light role play) must be clean, d/d free, 25-50 years old, in shape and attractive. We are both 45, easygoing and real, no drama, very clean, d/d free. Just looking for the right guy or guys to have fun with a few times a year.

Im in Miami every other week, aggressive/assertive handsome, 10.5" and thick like older married white pussy too. my email is nastyblack34@yahoo.com, lets set it up and make it happen. shoot me her pics

let me throw my hat in the ring. i'm sure i'm more attractive than these other cats and i know i can fuck better. i'm also pretty sure i have a more appealing personality. i live in panama city beach in north florida i have pics in my profile and can send more by email. my email address is bigren44@yahoo.com

39 yr old SBM in SUNRISE.... I'm right here.... don't have to travel far and available at differing times....

Shoot me an email and the pics and we'll make arrangements to meet

S

29 year old black male in Coral Springs

Whats up, I am 6'2, live alone, Easygoing and would love to meet up with you guys sometime. Drop me a line and let me know if you would like a pic.

We are looking to meet for fun this weekend in Ft. Lauderdale / West Palm Beach area.

Hello will be in palm Beach area after Christmas. would like to hook up. Would like to see pic. Yours for mine. get back to me if interested.

Hey!

Don't leave a brother out. Send me a pic....I game to partake in some Orlando fun and games.

Last edited by a moderator:
tntvacationfun said:
Good morning SocialKing, we need to chat

Never heard from you.... Link me up again and we'll try to get something going...

Users who are viewing this thread