Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sons friend staying with us

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date
Trying said:
Would your wife like to set up another meeting with Shawn? Maybe get the two of them a hotel/motel room while you keep your son busy at home with some chores?
I have lots of thoughts about my son's friend Shawn making me a faggot cleanup cock sucking cuckold old daddy. Him coming over late at night to spend the night as I sleep on the couch and hear him giving his friend's old mom squirting orgasms in our bed.

Reactions: bnwocuckboi
cuck72 said:
I have lots of thoughts about my son's friend Shawn making me a faggot cleanup cock sucking cuckold old daddy. Him coming over late at night to spend the night as I sleep on the couch and hear him giving his friend's old mom squirting orgasms in our bed.
When I moved out to go to uni my mom was really eager to have my friend move in as a tenant....since then they both have become a bit too close and from his past... he's known to be a milf lover.

When I moved out to go to uni my mom was really eager to have my friend move in as a tenant....since then they both have become a bit too close and from his past... he's known to be a milf lover.

Are your parents still together or is your mom single? If he has had milfs before, then I would assume if he hasn't gotten into her panties yet, it's just a matter of time.

fk2546 said:

Are your parents still together or is your mom single? If he has had milfs before, then I would assume if he hasn't gotten into her panties yet, it's just a matter of time.
My parents aren't together and now he has gotten into her panties

My parents aren't together and now he has gotten into her panties.
I imagine he has moved into her room and sleeps with her every night. How do you feel about your friend taking care of your mom's sexual needs?

fk2546 said:
I imagine he has moved into her room and sleeps with her every night. How do you feel about your friend taking care of your mom's sexual needs?
It is awkward but if mom's not bothered with it then I don't think I should be the one worrying

How old are your mom and friend? Do you think your mom ever cucked your dad when they were still together?

fk2546 said:
How old are your mom and friend? Do you think your mom ever cucked your dad when they were still together?
He is in his twenties and my mom on her mid forties....from what I know they did have their fair share in Swinging

Sounds like a win -win situation. Your friend is getting some hot milf pussy and your mom has a young boy toy to satisfy her needs.

fk2546 said:
Sounds like a win -win situation. Your friend is getting some hot milf pussy and your mom has a young boy toy to satisfy her needs.
That's true.... and he has always been into milfs and she likes younger guys so it's even

Users who are viewing this thread