Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Someone help in Arizona

• Thread starterganibit2005
  • Start date
G

ganibit2005

I've been married for 12 years. I've never given my wife an orgasim. She just told me yesterday that she thinks we should bring someone else in. Believe it or not I have an 8" cock. I don't think it's cock size she is looking for. I just need a man who can make her cum and show me how to do it. You would have to seduce her and probably would do it alone with her. who can help me? she's got a great body.

email me personally if you think you can help ganibit2005@yahoo.com

Reactions: Nickmarks
Well...

This might be a little out there but....

Have you tried licking her clit? Most women do not orgasm through penetration...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in peoria, I would love to give your wife her first orgasm, I am multitalented tounge wise, have fat fingers and a fat cock, can go for hours and will rim, suck and fuck your wife to oblivion....r u serious about this? does a married man turn her off?

I'm in glendale and I'm wondering if you would want to do my wife?

Hello

I will come there and give her a orgasim. I love to eat pussy.

ganibit2005 said:
I've been married for 12 years. I've never given my wife an orgasim. She just told me yesterday that she thinks we should bring someone else in. Believe it or not I have an 8" cock. I don't think it's cock size she is looking for. I just need a man who can make her cum and show me how to do it. You would have to seduce her and probably would do it alone with her. who can help me? she's got a great body.

Thick Latin Cock available

ganibit2005 said:

Nice looking hung thick Latin available DD Free and discreet straight single

Users who are viewing this thread