Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

SlutWife's actions

• Thread starterJackHoffman
  • Start date

JackHoffman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2024
Sharing wife's recently discovered slutty encounters that triggered our decision to include other guys in our sex life. Curious to hear from likeminded husbands about their own wife's experiences as well.

She allowed an acquaintance to jerk off in front of her and let him cum in her hands

Egged on a guy from the gym til he premature ejaculated on her

Jacked off a car dealership owner and took him in the mouth in his office

Let a prospective client talk her into giving him a blowjob & allowed him to finish in her face, and then let him cum a second time by jerking off on her ass afterwards

Plus all the shameless & stupid flirting; online with with fit, younger guys, and in real life with wealthy, attractive older men

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: subcoupleFL, Lookingforabull, Olddognewtricks and 3 others
Can't stop thinking about it since she told me, and impossibly excited to see her in action & participate

Reactions: Olddognewtricks
How old is your wife and how long ago did she start this behavior?

Was she trying to hide what she was doing, or did she just admit it? Did she explain why she started acting this way?
Must have been an interesting conversation. When she told you, did you get hard thinking about what she was doing?

She wasn't going out of her way to hide it but she kept it from me. I confronted her after stumbling upon her correspondence with a guy who'd been hounding her for sex but she was just toying with, and she admitted to what I now know of.

She cried & cried and claimed to feel guilty and remorseful, but I was incredibly turned on, yeah. And it didn't take long to work out our new arrangement afterwards -after the best sex of my life of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: subcoupleFL and Olddognewtricks
So she likes to flirt, jack guys off and give blow jobs. Has she moved on to intercourse? Does she tell you about it before or after?
What does she do that excites you the most?

She's willing to with the right guy, in a group setting with me. And we're replaying what she's admitted to, which is supposedly the extent of it.

We're also looking ahead to potential scenarios, she carries herself like a cocktease and she's ok with me wanting strangers to fantasize over her.

But we've stopped having sex and decided I should hold off on ejaculating until our first encounter. It had also been nothing but ruined/denied orgasms for some time prior. This is what's most exciting.

Reactions: Olddognewtricks
JackHoffman said:
Sharing wife's recently discovered slutty encounters that triggered our decision to include other guys in our sex life. Curious to hear from likeminded husbands about their own wife's experiences as well.

She allowed an acquaintance to jerk off in front of her and let him cum in her hands

Egged on a guy from the gym til he premature ejaculated on her

Jacked off a car dealership owner and took him in the mouth in his office

Let a prospective client talk her into giving him a blowjob & allowed him to finish in her face, and then let him cum a second time by jerking off on her ass afterwards

Plus all the shameless & stupid flirting; online with with fit, younger guys, and in real life with wealthy, attractive older men
I wanna jerk off to every picture of her you have!!

Reactions: JackHoffman
Denied orgasms until another guy has had her and no timeline as to when that will be, pure torture!
It would be weird, rooting for some guy to get into her panties so you can get laid.

For now I'm enjoying the delayed gratification, plus due time to try something new

Users who are viewing this thread