• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut wives

• Thread startercollegehard
  • Start date

collegehard

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2012
Hello,

I'm new to the board and I'm looking to connect with a few other members to share photos with. I'm a 24 year old with a 7" cock that loves to fill pussy and jerk over others photos. So If you are willing to share some of your wife or gf, I would love to jerk and send photos or videos of me and my ejaculate. I'm also willing to trade some of my hot 24 year old GF's photos as well for your enjoyment if you can return the favor. Send me a PM if this interests you or if there is anything I can do to help fulfill you or your hotwifes needs. Thanks for your time :p

Figured I'd add a photo for your enjoyment. This is of a friend I used to fuck regularly, now she sends me these photos and begs for my cock on a weekly basis almost. Hope you enjoy

Attachments

• downloady.jpg
    downloady.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 258
Hot

I lighten this up a bit so we could get a better look at her. Very hot.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 296
Thanks masterfaker!

And sudonym I can't seem to get the links to work

Users who are viewing this thread