Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut Wife

• Thread starterdaverd265
  • Start date
slut

Where does the slut live?

Last edited by a moderator:
she is pretty damn hot loved her pictures and her bush is very nice too she need some real deep fucking though-

That's a cunt that needs filled to the brim with cum! Two, three or more loads! Stretched out so it leaks all over the next cock that fucks her slut hole.

She should be made to fuck anyone who wants her

do you want to fuck and use her like the slut she is?

You are right

Yes she does need fucked and used by many cocks.

daverd265 said:
Yes she does need fucked and used by many cocks.

She is a very hot slut. Where can I go to fuck her?

You got a hot little party pig on your hands, I bet she would love a rough gang bang?

The last pick would be perfect if she had about 4 loads of cum matted to that perfect hairy bush with the run off down her legs and puddling on the bed. Better get that cleaned up before the smoke break is over cause I'm sure she's ready for more. Not yours ........Mine!

Well before I would even attempt to fuck her, she would need a goot clean shave, I hate the sight of a big hairy cunt it looks like something an ape would have, give her a good shave and then take some pics with a big fat cock pounding away at her, and then a few of her nice shaven pussy with all his cum driping out of it..........................................

first thing

i would shave that pussy and then bury my face

Users who are viewing this thread