• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife wants to try black

• Thread starterslut wife watcher
  • Start date
S

slut wife watcher

Hi newbie here, have been letting my wife fuck around for a while, it all started when I talked her into going to mixed sauna, watching all those guys looking at my naked wife really turned me on. She's not shy and sat there with legs apart, every pair of eyes was looking at my wifes cunt, if any one had started to touch her up I would have let them.
She must have felt the same cause she wanted to go back the next day, this started us talking and I told her how it turned me on, one thing led to another and we started going to clubs, I watched as men picked her up, she would go off with them, I went home to jerk of, of course she told me about it all when she came home.
When we first started this I asked her, please no black cock, i'd read all the stories about once they go black etc, but now I cant get the idea out of my head, the thought of my wife taking a huge black cock is all I think about, after telling her this she got very excited and asked me if I was sure I said yes, my cock was hard at this point.
So we have decided to post a pic and ask the question 'would she make a good black cock slut' and will she ever let a white man fuck her again including me.

Attachments

• crissy049.jpg
    crissy049.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,559
hey if you guys are ever planningon coming to the bahamas let me know, im sur ei can satisfy your wifes every need.

Hot wife

:clap: You are talking about taking your hot wife to "mixed sauna". Is that what it sounds like? Men and women in a sauna. I guess its clothing optional? Are there hot tubs and a pool? Where was this?

hot wife

Hi minuteman no! clothing isn't an option you strip when you enter (same room for all) get dressed when you leave, rest of the time, apart from a small towel thats it even in the bar or restrooms.
Yes they do have hot tubs, it's one of my favorite places to show off my wife,
you can imagine where all the guys are looking when she gets in or out, (and it isn't my stiffy) especially when she's had her cunt over the bubbles plus she loves to spred her legs to give a good show 'the dirty slut'
Another good place is the needle shower, a coiled tube that goes from head to toe that sprays out freezing cold jets of water, you should see her nipples when she leaves, priceless

Another pic of my wife for you guys.
Things going a little slow here wife wants to go to a black club by herself, but I want to stay in control! What should I do.

Attachments

• crissy048.jpg
    crissy048.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 621
think about letting her go it alone for the first time then maybe she will let u join her on a revisit to the club.

Yes SHE WILL MAKE A GOOD BBC SLUT MWF

You Did Not Identify Where Your Located. I'm Looking For A Special Mwf For Discreet Encounters On A Regular Basis....i Also Like Some Public Play With The Right Lady... Hit Me On My Email Or Yahoo Im Lexxx61 If Your Interested In Seeing Her With A Strong Blk Bull And Me Making Her Scream From Pleasure...

Sure like to slip dick that sweet pussy.

Here's another one for you, nice and open, ready and waiting who wants to fill it.

Attachments

• crissy151.jpg
    crissy151.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread