Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut wife at bike rally

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
Great pictures of the perfect wife!

babyruthiezhubby said:
You wouldn't be exaggerating that cock size a little would you graymaster haha. Looks like Ruthie's on a flag pole.

So my photo manipulation skills are not perfect - at least I'm honest about it :D I always tell the truth in words, even if the pictures can be made to flatter.

She is a true SLUT and you should be very proud to be with her. Show her off, share her often and keep her well fucked and you will both be very happy.

Here are a few from a couple years ago. Just posing on some bikes in these and puttin on a little show for the guys. She got really slutty latter that night and did a GB in the street.

Attachments

• Picture 455.jpg
    Picture 455.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,110
  • Picture 443.jpg
    Picture 443.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 863
It's bike week down here and Duh... I finally found out why it became the Harley HOG?
(Harley-Davidson Owner's Group). Sheez!, did EVERYONE know - but me? La La Land - LOL
Did ruthie get laid last weekend? Thought you said it was a special fuck for some guy again or something?... Lucky Bastard!!! Hope he's so fucked out he can't cum for a week.. (And you know Ruthie can do it with one tit behind her back!)
God I love her laugh when she cums!! Know you do too!
Friend Mark

markii said:
It's bike week down here and Duh... I finally found out why it became the Harley HOG?
(Harley-Davidson Owner's Group). Sheez!, did EVERYONE know - but me? La La Land - LOL
Did ruthie get laid last weekend? Thought you said it was a special fuck for some guy again or something?... Lucky Bastard!!! Hope he's so fucked out he can't cum for a week.. (And you know Ruthie can do it with one tit behind her back!)
God I love her laugh when she cums!! Know you do too!
Friend Mark

She was suppose to hook up with daysleeper from here this week. I heard from him Sunday and he should be in town now but I haven't heard from him since. Sometimes guys get all excited and ready to go before they actually realize, "Hey this is real" Then fear sets in and we never hear from them again. They have good intentions they just get scared when they realize it's not fantasy anymore. It happens all the time.

Sorry to hear about the let down, but damn, all these outdoor shots are hot.

Here's a few more from a couple years ago. This is sort of what got the GB in the street all started.

Attachments

• Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 809
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,170
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 826
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,048
Truly amazing!

What a fantastic wife/couple.. :D

Attachments

• measure up.jpg
    measure up.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 404
Thats amazing, I wouldnt believe it if I didnt see it, Thank you very much

Here's a few of the GB in the street. It all started with her flashing a few guys and then the crowd of bikers gathered.

Attachments

• Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 759
  • Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 676
  • Picture 159.jpg
    Picture 159.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 675
  • Picture 174.jpg
    Picture 174.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 741
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 673
Then she bent over to suck a cock and a guy came up behind her, pulled down her shorts and shoved his cock in. She took one cock after the other. when one pulled out another biker took his place.

Attachments

• Picture 166.jpg
    Picture 166.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 762
  • Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 750
  • Picture 196.jpg
    Picture 196.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 697
  • Picture 200.jpg
    Picture 200.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 767
  • Picture 398.jpg
    Picture 398.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 866
Wow your wife seems like a true slut I am sure she is a blast to be around congrats and hope you both enjoy each other

Users who are viewing this thread