Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sister in law

• Thread startermnhmongfreak
  • Start date

mnhmongfreak

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2024
Caught my wife sister masturbating in the house in the living room full naked..
Where do I go from now?
Ask her for sex?
Tell the wife?
What would you do

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Maximan
I’d have loved fucking my sister in law and unfortunately I never had the same opportunity that it looks like you now have. At least tell her how hot she looked naked and masturbating and perhaps she’d like you to join her in the fun!

As I’ve aged I’ve also matured and can see that sex with family members good as long as pregnancy is avoided. I’ve read of some societies where the mothers take their son’s virginity and teach them how to pleasure any lovers they will eventually have. Just as good is that the fathers do the same their daughters. I’d also have enjoyed some bi sex pleasures with my brother in law too!

Reactions: mnhmongfreak
mnhmongfreak said:
Where do I go from now?
Ask her for sex?
Tell the wife?
What would you do
Whose house?

mnhmongfreak said:
Where do I go from now?
Ask her for sex?
Tell the wife?
What would you do
Unless u and ur wife have an open relationship it's probably better not to tell her. But doing her sister behind her back is asking for a divorce!
If you can get alone time with sis-n-law. Tell her it is All ok and u liked what u seen. Ask her what she was thinking about when she was doing it. Ask her if her sister knows she is that way. Ask everything you can think of. Let her know that she is welcome to do it any time.

Maybe you can get lucky and do sisters together

Reactions: mnhmongfreak
Sandy Row said:
Whose house?
Mines, she lives with us and I told her she's an adult if she brings a guy over she's and they want to be romantic just keep it in the room.
I guess she wanted to masturbate in the living room instead of hers

Reactions: Maximan and Sandy Row
Jaandaj said:
Unless u and ur wife have an open relationship it's probably better not to tell her. But doing her sister behind her back is asking for a divorce!
If you can get alone time with sis-n-law. Tell her it is All ok and u liked what u seen. Ask her what she was thinking about when she was doing it. Ask her if her sister knows she is that way. Ask everything you can think of. Let her know that she is welcome to do it any time.

Maybe you can get lucky and do sisters together
Yes we did sat down and talk.. told her how I felt and how I won't look at her the same anymore not in a disgusting way but in a attractive way where I get turn on my her.. told her she's more then welcome to do it there again if it's her thing.
Yes attempting to fucking her would probably mean divorce and her telling the wife

Reactions: Maximan
Maximan said:
I’d have loved fucking my sister in law and unfortunately I never had the same opportunity that it looks like you now have. At least tell her how hot she looked naked and masturbating and perhaps she’d like you to join her in the fun!

As I’ve aged I’ve also matured and can see that sex with family members good as long as pregnancy is avoided. I’ve read of some societies where the mothers take their son’s virginity and teach them how to pleasure any lovers they will eventually have. Just as good is that the fathers do the same their daughters. I’d also have enjoyed some bi sex pleasures with my brother in law too!
I have, she embarrassed and shy around me now. She knows I check her out alot now, I would let her do it there again in a heart beat and balls deep her if she lets

mnhmongfreak said:
Where do I go from now?
Ask her for sex?
Tell the wife?
What would you do
Talk to the wife first

Lovasianladies said:
Talk to the wife first
Wouldn't that ruin it for me?
Already talked to the sister first. Trying to play my cards right here so I get to smash her

Reactions: Maximan and Lovasianladies
mnhmongfreak said:
Where do I go from now?
Ask her for sex?
Tell the wife?
What would you do
If it was my house, I think not only is she asking, she’s begging to be fucked!

Y
mnhmongfreak said:
Wouldn't that ruin it for me?
Already talked to the sister first. Trying to play my cards right here so I get to smash her
know your wife better than I do.
I would have talked to my wife first.
Family drama is no good.
Sounds like a sil is kind of conservative since you said she is shy now.
I hope you get to tap it but I also hope you don’t get divorced

Olddognewtricks said:
If it was my house, I think not only is she asking, she’s begging to be fucked!
Right! I should of told her to come out of her room and continue. I could of just sat there and watch or fuck her on the spot

Lovasianladies said:
Y

know your wife better than I do.
I would have talked to my wife first.
Family drama is no good.
Sounds like a sil is kind of conservative since you said she is shy now.
I hope you get to tap it but I also hope you don’t get divorced
I flirt alot and make side jokes with her now. Looking forward to fucking her hopefully

Reactions: Maximan and Lovasianladies
mnhmongfreak said:
I flirt alot and make side jokes with her now. Looking forward to fucking her hopefully
Some sisters are cool with each other. But if u think it will piss ur wife off then it's best not to be fucking her sister.
But hay not my circus not my monkeys.
You do what is right for u.

I am more interested in how u actually seen this myself? Did she think no one was home? Middle of night? Middle of day? Did she hear u and ur wife fucking and just get to hot?

She knows our work schedule, I just happen to come back home on that day by chance, open the door walked in and there she was shock to see me she got up and took off with a towel.
Jaandaj said:
Some sisters are cool with each other. But if u think it will piss ur wife off then it's best not to be fucking her sister.
But hay not my circus not my monkeys.
You do what is right for u.

I am more interested in how u actually seen this myself? Did she think no one was home? Middle of night? Middle of day? Did she hear u and ur wife fucking and just get to hot?

Users who are viewing this thread