Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sister in law

• Thread startermnhmongfreak
  • Start date
mnhmongfreak said:
That's the hard part right there I don't want to approach her about sex not know how she will react all I can do is flirt and wait till she comes to me about it. No men will understand women, sometimes they don't even understand themselves
It's definitely a slippery slope. And would definitely be hot as hell to do the SNL.

I would just keep up the playful flirting. If she ever makes a move back. Then have to make serious choices.
As for your wife. Choice is up to u. Myself I would tell mine. But I know how she is and know it wouldn't bother her.

If you tell her, be companionate. Something simple. " Honey I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want her to be embarrassed, but I once walked in on ur sister. It was accidental and she was pretty shocked." It may work it may not !

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, mnhmongfreak and Olddognewtricks

Users who are viewing this thread