Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sissy pix

• Thread starterknotty
  • Start date
more

I can easily picture us; kneeling before her, paying homage to her pretty clitty!:p

Attachments

• hrd2009.jpg
    hrd2009.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 217
  • hrd2027.jpg
    hrd2027.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 260
  • hrd2029.jpg
    hrd2029.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 443
  • hrd2073.jpg
    hrd2073.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 250
  • t04a.jpg
    t04a.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 198
itty, tara, and sissyjoy

mmmmm, a perfect trio of sissies! i could just eat you all up!:D So... if you see this, sissyjoy, say hi to us... please! Kisses, knotty.;)

Tara

:p okay, hunny.... Fuck! I want to fuck itty sooooo much! Would love the chance to relieve you of any arm/hand damage... by sucking your spurting clitty, and giving you a good pussyfuck! :D

sissyjoy's pix

she's here.. under "small cocks only" give a look, Tara, she'll make your clitty sooo hard!;)
betcha thought i was finished, huh! Nooo,here's more!:p

Attachments

• 102956_9_edited.jpg
    102956_9_edited.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 102956_10_edited.jpg
    102956_10_edited.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 102956_11_edited.jpg
    102956_11_edited.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 102956_12_edited.jpg
    102956_12_edited.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 102956_13_edited.jpg
    102956_13_edited.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 82
more

some kinda hairy, I know.. but we all don't have understanding wives, so must play in secret!:eek:

Attachments

• 102956_14_edited.jpg
    102956_14_edited.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 1663622415_b4ae3d3292_o.jpg
    1663622415_b4ae3d3292_o.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 1663645527_0bba548674_o.jpg
    1663645527_0bba548674_o.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 217
  • bhgt.jpg
    bhgt.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 172
  • good_cuck.JPG
    good_cuck.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 567
more

Hope the hair isn't THAT big of an issue:eek:

Attachments

• juki.jpg
    juki.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 191
  • loiujk.jpg
    loiujk.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 186
  • mnjhu.jpg
    mnjhu.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 219
  • nbvcd.jpg
    nbvcd.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 151
  • opilu.jpg
    opilu.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 236
more

almost done:p

Attachments

• stock88.jpg
    stock88.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 240
  • stock88a.jpg
    stock88a.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 208
  • stock89.jpg
    stock89.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 250
  • stockho3a.jpg
    stockho3a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 743
  • stockho82a.jpg
    stockho82a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 534
more

well.... that's it for this batch.... still looking......;)
have you found sissyjoy yet, tara? Whaddya think?????;) kissykiss, knotty

Attachments

• stockings89.jpg
    stockings89.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 262
  • stockings99a.jpg
    stockings99a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 236
  • stocklit43.jpg
    stocklit43.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 243
Wow

Hi all, I'm quite a new member but I'm keen to get to know you all. I'm Jonny I'm 24 and in a relationship with a gorgeous 23 yr old- she is starting to become my mistress (it's early days at the mo).
Your pictures are amazing- I'd love to be slim, petit and pretty with dainty feet like a lot of the girls in the pics- they're gorgeous (and I consider myself 100% straight- strange I know, I'm only just starting to get my head round it!)
I'd love to be made into the perfect little cuckyboy for my mommy (that's what she likes me to call her), and if that involves becoming a bit of a sissyboy that's ok!
I'd love for you all to corrupt me, so if you up for it message me please. Thanks darlings! xxx

Your legs are sooo smooth and I love your little clitty. I would love to see a pic of your fine ass. I bet it is delicious. I know I would love a taste of your pussy and your clitty. Oh my, I am such a sissy slut. he he

welcum jonny

Or.... should we call you jonni? ;) I'm pleased you like this thread, and will give you this little hint: for optimum pleasure... best viewed while wearing panties! Try it, you'll grow(blush) to love it!:p knotty

Attachments

• 0001_71.JPG
    0001_71.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 0001_72.JPG
    0001_72.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 211
  • 0001_79.JPG
    0001_79.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC01793_vi.jpg
    DSC01793_vi.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01795_vi.jpg
    DSC01795_vi.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 135
pix

some from the UK:D

Attachments

• DSC01797_vi.jpg
    DSC01797_vi.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC01819_vi.jpg
    DSC01819_vi.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF3784_vi.jpg
    DSCF3784_vi.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF3786_vi.jpg
    DSCF3786_vi.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF3787_vi.jpg
    DSCF3787_vi.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89
more

all for now... you KNOW I'll keep searching!:D an aside to jonny; do you fanasize about being on your knees in front of any of the girls pictured here?;) Tell us. knotty

Attachments

• DSCF3790_vi.jpg
    DSCF3790_vi.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF3791_vi.jpg
    DSCF3791_vi.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF3794_vi.jpg
    DSCF3794_vi.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 120
  • jo31.jpg
    jo31.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 323
Hi Jonny Boy,

Your message was posted while I was sending one. Believe me sweet cakes, if its corrupting you want there are plenty of real sissy cucks and sissy boy wannabe's who will be more than happy to welcome you into their ranks. A few big cocked men might like a go at your mouth and ass too and from the "hints' dropped in your message sounds like your wife would go along. It must be nice to have an understanding woman around. If you haven't got her into using a dildo on you yet, that could be a first big step. Let her know you like being "touched" on your asshole. See if you can get her to dry hump you and always, always suck her pussy and anus especially after you deposit a load of cum in her. If you are enthusiastic about sucking your own cum from her sloppy cunt, she will get the message sooner or later that what you really want is another man to be fucking her. Consider making up a story (if you have too) about the time you dressed up when you were just a kid and how excited it made you. Ask her outright if she would mind letting you wear panties when you have sex with her. The best way to become a sissy is to start acting like one. Above all you must communicate and don't forget, if you are misreading her intentions you may have to do some serious back peddling to keep the marriage together. On the other hand if you are right and she shares your desires, then you will have the best of all possible worlds. I truly wish you well. xxx jamie

Hey Knotty,

Just hanging around a few before I have to start packing. Noticed your messages so wanted to give a shout. Did you intend to send some pics. Sorry they missed. Please try again. No need to email the sissy ones, as I can get them all from here. Loved the doggy pics and the hot sluts who get off on them, but thats not appropriate for here. I may get something else to you before tonight. love and kisses, your sissy slut fan, xxxx jamie PS love the mention of sucking sissy cocks for jonny boy. She sounds like just the kind of sissy slut wannabe we all love to corrupt. sounds sooo sweet. hmmmm

Who and what I like

Hi all, especially knotty and jamie- thanks for your messages.
Ok as you requested I went through all the pics and I made little notes about the ones I liked and why. I can't remember what pic went with what I said now, so I'll just put in the post number and my notes.
#23 pic 4: gorgeous- i'd love to look like that- really fancy her too!
#32: love the stockings, the heels and that sexy bum!- she's hot!
#37 pic 1: Both stunning- they look filthy and slutty
#43 pic 2: sexy little black dress, lovely legs, killer heels. pic 3- really pretty
#45- great body. very glam
#48: looks like a street walking slut (I mean that in a good way)- I'd love her to corrupt me
#50: I'd love it if my cock was that small
#53 pic 1: I'd love to fuck her, to take her out in public, to meet my friends and family etc- introduce her as my girlfriend.
#55: all woman. very sexy
#62: Diva- love the make-up
#107: she looks so womanly and sexy in these ones- love her body
#113 pics 1 and 5 really turn me on
#114: gorgeous legs and heels- love the ankle bracelets. definitely get on my knees for this one!
#128 pic 5: on my knees for this as well
#132 pic 4 and 5- (haven't written a note but I guess i liked these!)
#133 pic 1: she's one of my favourites- hot as hell
#134 pic 4: I'd love to look like her
#135: love the make-up and the cock- big, throbbing and shaven
#141 and #142 pic 1: my absolute favourite. if you want to know which one turns me on the most and which one I most want to suck it's this one.

"Jonni" sounds great btw- I think you should all call me that if you want..... i really like it!

It's so funny with the above pics- some of them I want to be like, some I want to dominate me and force feminize me, and some I look at and they make me feel really manly like I want to take them and fuck their little pussys and mouths really hard and rough.

About Mommy and I. She does fuck me with a strap on occaisionally- she's gone from being really frigid and shy a few years ago to being really open minded and cool with all this. It really turns her on being dominant and controlling- she's just lacking a bit of confidence to take it to the next level at the moment. She feels unattractive and a bit self conscious- not self conscious with me- but she said she would do/does with other people. I think she is stunning.
She has fucked one other guy since we've been together. i suppose I talked her into it, and in the end she was curious.... she went out, met him in a pub and then went clubbing with him. He fingered her in the club and then she went back to his with him, his mate and her best mate who'd she'd brought along. Her mate knew what she was doing but thought it was really wrong- she only went to keep an eye on her.
It was so horny when I called her mate at about 4 in the morning, because Mommy's phone was off and her friend said she couldn't put Mommy on the phone because she was in the guy's bedroom. I asked her to knock on the door to give Mommy the phone but she said she couldn't. When I asked why not not she said she didn't want to interrupt them- she could hear them fucking!
Mommy came back in the morning and I ate her pussy. I could smell and taste another man in and on her.... it was so horny. She came really hard and then she made me wank off while she told me how good he was. I nearly forgot to mention that all night she had locked me in my CB-2000- it was amazing!

Although she enjoyed it she hasn't done it again. When i ask her to do it again she says 'I will, I want to when my body is looking better.' We've got young children and she feels a bit well, mummy-ish at the moment I suppose.....

We do have some cuffs with the splitter bar for ankles, handcuffs, an inflatable vibrating butt-plug, a large strap on, a crop with a leather heart on the end lol- it leaves heart shaped marks!, a whip with loads of tails- don't know what the proper name for it is..... and two cock cages- a CB-2000 which is too small really, and the curve which is too narrow for me. I am quite well endowed (unfortunately), but she calls me 'pump pump squirt' and teases me about it. I love her pussy so much- she has her clit pierced, but when she occaisionally lets me fuck her I just cum so quick..... lol
She's saying now that soon she will fuck a black guy with a huge cock- I am so excited I can't wait- I hope she goes through with it but I don't want to keep pressuring her and going on about it....
I'd like to learn my place a bit more- if you were to see me in reality and speak to me you would never believe I would be in to this in a million years! (I suppose that's true for a few people though!) She could probably do with a bit more practice in becoming a Dom.... she's amazing but she lets me get away with a lot. I know she only does it because she loves me, and sometimes I do really genuinely want to get away with things.... I think the first time I watch her get fucked by a big black cock and then have to suck his cum out of her pussy everything will change though. I'll be her proper bitch then!

She's totally cool with me wearing womans lingerie etc- I don't think it turns her on, but humiliating me does turn her on so I suppose she could get into it..... I haven't really got anything to wear at the moment..... I'm broad shouldered as well with big hands and feet and in the *real* world I come accross very manly and masculine :-(

anyway, hope I haven't bored you all stupid.... and I hope you've all been able to get to know me a bit better. I'd be really interested in getting to know you all in a similar way.... if you don't wish to post it here, you're more than welcome to PM me-

I'd like to give a couple of you sexy girls Mommy's email as well so you could message her and make friends with her, and help her train me. That would be the ultimate....
I think she wants to read this at some point as well- she's asked who I'm talking to and i told her I'm on the cuckold website talking to a few people. I think she thinks I'm looking for someone else and she's getting a bit jealous! She won't believe me when I tell her I'm not. She doesn't realize how badly I just want to serve and please her! She definitely doesn't realise what a complete sissy cuckold I am though- she gets 90% of it but I think she doesn't realise some stuff..... yet!
Anyway, hi Mommy if you're reading this, I love you! xxxx

Thanks all.... look forward to hearing from you!

fuk slut sissy

ALABAMA FUK SLUT READY TO BE TOTALLY USED-Horny to give up my shaved, pink, cherry-tite white ass for hung ,
nasty, rough men or group. I want to take ******, kinky, nasty sex
and be dominated by hung cocks rough and hard all night....
I want hung rough man with several friends to hook up
and let you dominate my tite white body rough all nighgt as a
bitch...
I love to suck, swallow big loads, face-fucked then let you force my
tite hole
all nite pound me make me cry make me do a gangbang, pimp me out to
your friends
or a ****** group scene, bondage or BDSM ,
i love suking cock on my knees, being tied up *****,
used, fisted, gangbanged, totaly turned into
a slut ***** for men and their friends- love servicing cocks all
day and nite---dressing in minis, high heels ,
garter belts, g strings, and lots of makeup also love swallowing cum

if your willing to relocate thats a plus--- i can also relocate
EMAIL: usethisslutnow@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Member Directory: Adult Profiles Warning Message

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAADscf0557.jpg
    AAAAAAAAADscf0557.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCF0565.jpg
    DSCF0565.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture_007.jpg
    Picture_007.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 288
  • Picture_002.jpg
    Picture_002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCF0553.jpg
    DSCF0553.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by a moderator:
itty

Hi, sexy! Hope you & Lori enjoy the vids I sent! They certainly got me drooling!:p The sissyvid taken outside .... she has enough to please the both of you!!!!;)
mmmm, wish my face was in your crotch, my lips suckling on your pretty clitty, right now!!!!:p Kisses, & licks, knotty

Users who are viewing this thread