Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
More of the same.............

Attachments

• cocksucker8.jpg
    cocksucker8.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 703
  • cocksucker9.jpg
    cocksucker9.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,302
  • cocksucker10.jpg
    cocksucker10.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,092
  • cocksuckerwhore.jpg
    cocksuckerwhore.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,172
  • obey.jpg
    obey.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,558
Some sissy cucks totally accept what their wives and girlfriends are turning them into.........

Attachments

• siss.jpg
    siss.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,534
  • sissicuck.jpg
    sissicuck.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,034
  • locked6.jpg
    locked6.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,399
  • sissy7.jpg
    sissy7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • TOTAL WIMP.jpg
    TOTAL WIMP.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,337
One of my biggest regrets in life is never having fully explored my sissy tendencies. I have sucked cock, some of them black,been fucked twice, even dressed up in my wifes things one time (it was so exciting)but always was too fearful of violating societies taboos I was never able to cum out even to my wife, even when she encouraged me to "be myself". You see, she knew or at least suspected, but the coming out would mean divorce which meant financial ruin for me at a time when I just couldn't take any setbacks. There was always that caveat "I could go live my life somewhere else and she wouldn't think badly of me". (yea, right?) So I have spent my life in a fantasy world and now feel bad I have nothing to contribute in the way of pictures of me being "girly" and all that goes with it. I so appreciate those of you who have sent in your "cucky/sissy" photos. I am so envious (picture a limp wrist as I say that). Would not mind corresponding with and possibly meeting any black bulls who like blowjobs from old white faggots.

i understand completely as i share your circumstances. It's tough to have the confidence to come forward

Looking for wife or girl with submissive sissy husband or bf

Hi,

I am a 46 year old guy from Southern California who is looking for a wife or girl who has or wants a sissy bf or hubby. I have some experience of D/s one on one with a girl, but have always been curious about finding a girl/wife who would ideally be submissive to me, but also has a submissive sissy bf or husband who likes to dress and serve as a maid or similar.

I am an understanding, easy-going, educated white male. I am probably not much more than average in the size department, but believe a lot of the fun is psychological. I am not into anything extreme.

If you would like to chat further, then please reply on here or email me at philx_100@hotmail.com

Newbies are most welcome or girl/wives who need help training their sissy husbands.

Take care and good luck
Phil

sissycuckmaid, i have to know, where do you get these pics? i can't stop fantasizing about dressing up like a little ***** and having a 'real' man use me like his toy slut. do you know where i can get video clips of sissy's being used by real men?

Sissy Cuckold/Sissy/Crossdresser/Female domination online groups...like yahoo and myspace and other places...if you know how to look for them.

There are a few Video groups out thee with file sharing Bit torrents...but im not telling.

Careful for what you wish for.

Attachments

• 11ac 20-40-59.jpg
    11ac 20-40-59.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 868
  • 2611.jpg
    2611.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • 69d2.jpg
    69d2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 943a.jpg
    943a.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 894
  • bettiesub5.jpg
    bettiesub5.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 725
Last edited by a moderator:
A sissy cuck's fate

Attachments

• chas1.JPG
    chas1.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 693
  • e857.jpg
    e857.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 805
  • gimp8.jpg
    gimp8.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 661
  • normal_Imgp1660a.jpg
    normal_Imgp1660a.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,374
  • Picture_146.jpg
    Picture_146.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 818
a few of me

here are a few of me..lori's little sissy cuck

Attachments

• Feb24_31.JPG
    Feb24_31.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 590
  • Feb24_70.JPG
    Feb24_70.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 570
  • Feb24_56.JPG
    Feb24_56.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,013
I wanna hit those asses

Itsy bitsy and cdthonglsut,
I wanna hit those asses!!!

glad you like Dirtbag...here's a few more of me..for you...

Attachments

• 100_1679.jpg
    100_1679.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 100_1526.jpg
    100_1526.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 504
girdles

sissycuckmaid said:
Have you tried girdles?

They really help a sissy.

Makes you slimmer and tucks your little stub tightly away.

Creates a nice flat front panty line.

Girdles

imo Rago girdles are by far the best. Comfortable, don't pinch, and hold you in firmly even when you push your testies inside you. They make a wonderful flat front and sexy tush. - fyi don't buy the ones with side zippers.

xd

I disagree.

Side zip..hi waist are the way to go.

Vintage girdles are much better built and much tighter.

Never, ever, allow yourself to be seen without being fully dressed...That includes all straps tied!
Now go sit in the corner and think of what you must do to make this right.

Last edited by a moderator:
tinydick_va said:

Nice sissy outfit.

A woman would definately cuckold you and call you a wimp if she saw you in that.

tinydick

I so want to see your little clitty, sugar! love the outfit, but NEED to see your little pretty. Share with all of us.... please! Licks 'n kisses, knotty

sissycuckmaid said:
A sissy cuck's fate

love the sissy with pink skirt pulled up showing stocking tops suspenders and panties with her cock restrained would love to tease and play with her.:)

My thread is about SISSY CUCKS and CUCKOLDRY .....not sissy on sissy action.

MEANING.....sissies who SUBMIT to women and their lovers.

NOT sissy on sissy action.

Users who are viewing this thread