Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
  • #1,001
SexypinkhairDD said:
The political speech aside ( we agree with mostly )basically you’re gay . Since you have no or is at all , you just get fucked in the ass or mouth . Honestly that tiny thing won’t pleasure anyone . But in the context of this forum are you married to a woman ? If you are. We as well as everyone here , would like to see her .
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

• #1,003
willing said:
I'm a secret sissy but not a cuck. I'm just looking for a sissy cuckold to be my sissy lover
? You are not a cuck, but you ARE looking for a cuck ? Who is also a "sissy" ?

• #1,004
lol that was funny and your right . I REALLY need to proofread lol thanks for the fun and good luck to you lol
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

Reactions: IwontTellMommy
  • #1,005
******* SISSY CUCKOLD

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall-2 copy.jpg

Reactions: Blacknasti and MichiganCD
  • #1,007
cuckold wannabe

img (2).jpg

Reactions: newcucka and Floridacouple
  • #1,008
Sissy cuck here looking for bull cock to worship -- fuck my man-cunt and leave a creampie present

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 3.42.56 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
  • #1,011
newcucka said:
Sissy cuck here looking for bull cock to worship -- fuck my man-cunt and leave a creampie present

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 3.42.56 PM.png
Loves those cute panties hon

Reactions: Blacknasti
  • #1,012
nancyask said:
Nancy, haven't seen you and those massive and delicious sissy tits for awhile ... or that tiny little sissy click ... good to see it all again.

• #1,015
me, alone at home

img.png

Reactions: newcucka, sissyjenny and MichiganCD
  • #1,017
charliesubinva said:
Virginia Sissy Cuck

Virginia sissy cuck here. Any others in Virginia?

carla
yes where abouts in VA?

• #1,018
Love keeping this thread going. I would love to meet like minded Leon the Midwest 💋💋

E7134105-16D4-484C-9D7B-1AACE719172C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread