Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Show your wife in wedding dress!!

• Thread starterYourMaster
  • Start date
Innocent wife on wedding day / Far from innocent 18 years later

256574.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, zarkovac and leahshub
biguy_15 said:
my wife with her tits hanging out

BE02C86A-8DE1-4E65-86C8-117362D7629A 2.jpg
Ever wonder why so many wedding dresses show so much of a bride's tits? Not that I'm complaining!

Reactions: biguy_15
nudefakelover said:
Nice! Ever wonder why a wedding dress shows so much of a bride's tits?

• Love
Reactions: nudefakelover
Feel free to rate, comment or just make her a slut

IMG_20220727_202630-2.jpg
IMG_7623.jpg
1653187175633.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, NLCuck and leahshub
Not sure if this fits for this thread, but this is my first post on here so here goes
Before me and my exwife, Jen, got married we had played around a lot with swinging together and apart, I always found the apart situations more horny and exhilarating due to the mind racing at what she was doing. We had mainly played whilst on holiday, but she told me she fancied my best mate, and best man. So we planned (well SHE planned) for her to fuck him before I could on our wedding day.
On the day after we had got married we had the reception at the venue we had to get changed for the evening reception. I asked my best man Ian to take Jen back to our home to get changed for the evening party while I went to the evening venue to meet and greet the guests. He agreed and set off with my new bride to our home. When they got there, Ian made himself a drink, ad he often had, and she went to the bedroom to get changed. She asked Ian to help her out if the dress, which he did, but as the dress fell to the floor she turned to him in her wedding underwear and asked if he would take some photos of her in her wedding underwear for me. He readily agreed as she thrust the pre-loaded camera in his hands. He started snapping away as she began to strip until all she had on was her heels and a smile. She walked up to him and asked him to fuck her before I did. He was reluctant at first as me and him were friends since babies, but she got the better of him and he was soon also naked. They both fell onto our matrimonial bed and she told me later that he fucked her hard like a jack hammer and he cum inside her a few times. I knew Ian had a big cock because we used to shower together after Rugby matches (we both played for a local club). They were gone for over 2 hours and when they got back they both looked very flustered. Ian wouldn't look at me at first, but when I asked him did he fuck her hard he looked at me with a smile and said "you planned it didn't you" I laughed and said no, she did. After that he became a regular FB of hers for around 3 years before he got married himself to a straight and then moved away
Here are the only photos that survived two jealous gfs and one very jealous second wife

Picture 062 (1).jpg
Picture 065.jpg
Picture 061.jpg
Picture 002.jpg

• Love
Reactions: leahshub

Users who are viewing this thread