• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
  • #4,061
Bigtitty said:
You should've sent her out trick or treating for cocks and cum. Before she leaves the house drench her face and tits with cum so she's appropriately dressed.
If she came knocking on my door, I'd have her kneel down at the front door and I'd pull my cock out for her and put it in her mouth so she can get her mouthful of cum. Imagine that ?
Or she can collect her cum from each house she visits in a sample jar, then take it home and drink it in front of you.
That would be the best slut wife of all time.

Reactions: Bigtitty
  • #4,062
Bigtitty said:
She's sexy. I can see the slut in her. She's just begging to be fucked. I bet she loves sucking cocks too right ?
Does she also love taking loads in her mouth too ?
She's look so hot with her face covered in cum while being fucked hard.

• #4,063
Bigtitty said:
She's sexy. I can see the slut in her. She's just begging to be fucked. I bet she loves sucking cocks too right ?
Does she also love taking loads in her mouth too ?
She's look so hot with her face covered in cum while being fucked hard.
Bigtitty said:
She loves cum
Very good girl. Can you send me some pics with a cock in her mouth and possibly a sample of her taking a load ?

• #4,064
My taboo loving bbw Aussie slut. PM for chat and trades.

IMG_0340.png IMG_0339.png IMG_1877.jpeg IMG_1171.jpeg View attachment IMG_0802.mp4

Attachments

• IMG_0836.mov
    19.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, robandkate and LoveCumSluts
  • #4,065
Essgeez said:
My taboo loving bbw Aussie slut. PM for chat and trades.

IMG_0340.png IMG_0339.png IMG_1877.jpeg IMG_1171.jpeg View attachment IMG_0802.mp4
Hey Bud, You have a very hot slut right there. I loved watching the way she was sucking your balls. She has lots of intense passion when she's horny.
Do you have any movie clips of her sucking your cock and any cumshots on her face ?
Where abouts in Australia are you ?

• #4,071
sertifikat said:
I love those huge breasts of hers......
They real mom hucow

Resized_IMG_5755_5372369781178.jpeg Resized_IMG_5758_6542909594169.jpeg download.jpeg-3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlestubby5in, nelssim and sertifikat
  • #4,076
just new

8MlZXmZx_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IctRider, MixedbbcLA, rjhsteel2001 and 3 others
  • #4,077
She's here ...
Yup; I'm here :)

025 copy.jpg 076 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrBullllllll, littlestubby5in, Dodgeit82 and 2 others
  • #4,080
wifeshammers said:
My 42yo Wife
Wow, great rack !!!
Here of some of mine below. Hope she matches up :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread