Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Should She Shave Her Pussy Or Not

useher

None
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
I want to know if my wife should shave her pussy or not. Please comment and let me know.

63~2.jpg

DSCN0607 (2).jpg

96~4.jpg

thumb_ba5a901f.jpeg

Reactions: JohnLondon, Nazareth, Dark_Hung and 1 other person
useher said:
I want to know if my wife should shave her pussy or not. Please comment and let me know.

63~2.jpg

DSCN0607 (2).jpg

96~4.jpg

thumb_ba5a901f.jpeg
hot ass... yes better shaved pussy

• Love
Reactions: JohnLondon, MarKSue and Loveitall
I think pussies always look better shaved smooth, but some hair can be acceptable providing it's trimmed.
For instance, in that second picture, the hair around her pussy looks good, but the hair on top (closest to her belly) is much too long and not attractive to the eye.
However, in the next picture where she is showing from behind, I love that you can see much more detail of her pussy, especially her lips.
And the feeling of sliding hands and fingers all over it is mesmerizing!

Thanks for the comments recommendation. She has only shaved it once in her life and is hairy now. Glad to know that you like her.

Reactions: hotcummer
Do you have to choose one as an absolute? One summer long ago, my ex shaved her pussy for the summer, and it was still shaved when she went off to school that fall. A (younger) fellow student made a cuckold of me in the first week of classes! (And continued to cuckold me as she grew her bush back.) But a shaved pussy was rare then, and she usually had either a full bush, or what she called "all trimmed down" (she was Italian). And I got cuckolded by guys both those ways, too. So I say, encourage your wife to alternate. You can keep a log of how many guys take her one way or the other. A real scientific test.

Yes, shave it. Much better smooth and clean

Reactions: JohnLondon
I have to say I prefer a shaved puss. It just looks sexier and is more agreeable for cunnilingus.

Reactions: JohnLondon

Users who are viewing this thread