Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

she wants to be blacked

• Thread startercrissy
  • Start date

crissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2006
fed up with her sex life she wants to be dominated used and abused wants rough sex and nasty talk iv'e given in at last does this make me a cuck?

Attachments

• im.55847.JPG
    im.55847.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 3,358
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ladiesfucker
If she can have whoever she wants and you can only have what she allows you then you are a cuck. However, the reality of being her cuck hits home when she serves you your first cream pie to clean up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
cream pies

Cheers Andee not had a cream pie served yet, allowing her to see other guys she likes telling me about the size of thier cocks and the names they call her, but as yet not seen her with one, it's still fun though thinking what they are doing to her when she's out. Me i just wank myself silly.

Crissy, you have a dish, to cook her right, one would have to stir ones ladle many times in that pot. Mister she is beautiful, you better get yourself a gun to keep the masses at bay, that will storm your house. Does she know how to dance the horizontal mambo; turning to the front and turning to the back? You have a rarity there.

pic

if u were close i would like to get with her

how old is she. would you like to see her fucked by younger guys if so count me in please.

Since she is out fucking around and telling you about it later then I would say you are a cuck, however, Anndeegee is right. You need to get your face between her legs and wallow in the exquisite depravity of sucking another mans cum from her pussy. If he did her right there should be some dripping down around her asshole too so don't leave anything behind. From the looks of her pussy if you spread the lips real good you could get your mouth just inside her cunt enough to literally suck up all their combined juices. Ambrosia, drink of the gods.

Is it cream pie time?

Thanks for all your advice guys, for simjim am seriously considering asking for my first cream pie! for for greekguy she is 34 as for younger guys fucking her hell yes that would be great, but you would have to treat her rough and call her the slut she is, for enser given time i'm sure she will be able to do anything. Jeez this is so exciting will have to have a wank!:p
Here's a close up for you all.

Attachments

• crissy151.jpg
    crissy151.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 682
Thanks for the closeup and I would again encourage you to go for the creampie. When you sort of drag your tongue thru her cunt and kind of curl it up you are sure to get a good taste. I know it may sound a bit gross at first but believe me you will cum to love it. A little salty, a little slimy, and totally addictive. From there it is just one step to sucking cum direct but I must say as enjoyable as that is there is no comparison to licking his cum from her pussy. If she is into multiple men it can be even better or if you wait until he has filled her up at least a couple times. You simply must lick her cunt after a good fucking if you truly desire to be her cuckyboy.

I'm A Bull And I Would Fuck Your Wife. Where Are You Located? Can She Take A Big Black Cock? I Don't Mind If You Are There To Watch. If Interested Send Me An Email.

pussy

That close-up: Most beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Cleanly shaved, ready to be eaten. And that peach is none fattening. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i?

crissy said:
fed up with her sex life she wants to be dominated used and abused wants rough sex and nasty talk iv'e given in at last does this make me a cuck?
you could try doing those things yourself, but let her try it and hopefully she will meet a man she prefers to you.
then you will be banished to the spare bedroom while another man takes over your wife and your bed.
it happened to me so i know where i am coming from

spread wide

To enser and the rest of you guys her's her pussy spread wide for you, she's showing this to the guys fucking her so everyone might as well see.
Any one else want to fuck her?
The thought of all you guys seeing her pussy again has made me stiff, time to go and jerk i think

Attachments

• crissy049.jpg
    crissy049.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 512

Users who are viewing this thread