• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She loves to play in Atlanta

• Thread starterSECPL4Fun
  • Start date

SECPL4Fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2006
if you have 9" or more let us know.

Attachments

• P1010158.JPG
    P1010158.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 942
anyone ready to have some fun??

Attachments

• P1010160.JPG
    P1010160.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 465
  • P1010162.JPG
    P1010162.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 673
Perfect pussy, thighs, tits and ass. Absolutely perfect! Hell yes I am ready to have some fun.

Don't stop there

Let's see them big titties she's hiding in there.

Perfect ass for hours of eating! My sissy boi clit is hard looking at the perfect ass to clean!! May i call you Mistress?? LOL

interesting

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Perfect pussy, thighs, tits and ass. Absolutely perfect! Hell yes I am ready to have some fun.
buddy i dont know what rock u live under but if thats what u call a perfect pussy u need to change locations

striderx said:
buddy i dont know what rock u live under but if thats what u call a perfect pussy u need to change locations

Not everybody can look like a model and have great genes like you. Oh wait, you haven't posted a pic. Ok, sit down and stop criticizing, friend.

Very Nice... I'm moving to ATL next week

Hello,
I love the pics ... i will be moving to ATL next week & looking to meet new friends!!! I would love to meet for sure

G.

Now that is one pretty looking pussy I bet it would look better full of BBC!

Altanta Hot as always

we had another great time in Atlanta!!!!! What a weekend.... sorry you missed out this time...

Attachments

• P1010176.JPG
    P1010176.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 403
to give you an idea

this pic was taken about a third of the way through the hottest sex you could imagine

Attachments

• Pie.JPG
    Pie.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 283
No time wasters or dreamers - this lady knows what she wants to please her, and judging from the photos, she will start giving herself pleasure with her fingers if you don't hurry you big cock down to her place ASAP.

She has very fine pussy on offer....and her leg spread apart so naturally and teasingly. Imagine what you could do with her guys, if you took the brakes off your mind. Go and knock on the opportunity in front of your excited eyes.

You will be at the end of the que if you don't hurry.

did you make sure that guy was clean before you let him bareback your wife?

i live about 4 hrs from atl i'd love to spend a weekend fucking her please pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread