Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She just called

• Thread startercornutosubb
  • Start date

cornutosubb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2009
It is 6pm: my wife called me from outside her office and told me she's going out and not to wait her for dinner. I had not the balls to ask her with whom she's going out, i just said "ok", have fun darling. In pillows talks we fantasize about other men fucking her, maybe she is starting something. What makes me really hard and make me feel useless is that SHE didn't even think to tell me anything about her night out, can you imagine you calling your wife and just say you are out for dinner? I am now alone waiting for her....exicted and frustrated.

Wife "out to dinner"

She may be doing nothing more than having dinner with a woman friend, or she might be, as you suggest, meeting with another man. The important thing for you is to believe what you want to, as long as it feeds whatever fantasies you have. If you have fantasies about her being with another man, then imagine them naked on the bed together and "see" all the details of what they do.

If you ask her if she has been with another man, will she admit it? And if so, will she give you the details? It is the fantasy of far more men than will ever admit it to share their wives' naked bodies with other men and either be there to watch, or hear her tell about it later.

You have a better chance of her telling you all about it if you assure her that you will not be angry.

Son of John, thank you for your reply.
I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, I will follow your suggestion not being inquisitive and try to make her relax and tell me the thruth.

Wouldn't you love for her to come home at 2 a.m., and not say anything about her night. She'd doff her clothing and go to bed. If you checked her panties, the crotch is soaked and coated with another man's cum, and she apparantly didn't care whether of not you found it.

Would her attitude turn you on? WOuld you lick her juices and the other man's cum from her panties? WOuld you encourage her to take more "nights out" as she sneered? I would answer yes to all three questions.

I'd love for a woman of mine to fuck other men without a word to me, and not even try to hide the evidence. I'd just want to lick her cummy cunt, say I loved it when she was this wet, and ask her to take more "nights out".

Every night lick out her box, then look her in the eye and tell her that your fantasy is to discover her lover's sperm in her slit when you are licking her out. Offer her some new clothes if she will give you your fantasy as a surprise.

In effect, that's what i am doing, i am trying to encourage her to go out more often and dress very sexy, i think it oly a matter of time

Users who are viewing this thread