Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

she did it !!!!!!!!!

• Thread starterazblues64
  • Start date

azblues64

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2009
my wife finally 'did it' we have talked about her taking a bull for a while and last night she didit,she went from work to meet him for dinner then back to his place,dont know much else yet,she didnt get home until late ,then she told ive got to wait for the details,got up this morning she had left for work

Reactions: h5t6ca
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details.

some details

so far she has told me they met for dinner,she showed up in skirt and no panties they made small talk ate and left,he walked her to her car and when she got in he ask to check if she really had no panties on she let him check,she said she was so wet,she followed him back to his,when they got there as soon as they walked through the door he pulled her skirt up and kissed and licked her pussy,for the next couple of hrs they fucked and sucked,(more details later she said) he cum all over her face and tits:)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow!It's soooooooooooo HOT! Congratulations!Looking forward to more details.

more

well hears more details,after they got back to his and he went down on her,she then got on her kness and sucked his cock, they sent me a pic by phone,then he bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind,she said she loved to feel his balls banging against her,then she sucked and licked the juices off,then she fuck him then sat on his face and she cum said it was the best orgasm she as ever had,he was now ready to cum and did so over her face and tits,its been a couple of days and she still wont let me fuck her,she forwards me his text messages to her just to rub it in more:)

Azblue,

azblues64 said:
.... after they got back to his [place] and he went down on her....

Good for him. Your wife's new lover is a gentleman who knows how to please her.

azblues64 said:
.... then she fucked him then sat on his face and she [came] and said it was the best orgasm she ever had....

*Very* good. It sounds like your wife knows how to ride a man, then was not afraid to bring herself off by queening him. That's very promising; she's a woman with potential.

azblues64 said:
....it's been a couple of days and she still won't let me fuck her; she forwards me his text messages to her just to rub it in more. :)

This too is promising. Your wife is on the right track, and she has you on the right track.

—Custer

thanks a lot,she is thinking about going round there again tonight, i hope so

I think you should ease back on your desires to stir his porridge - let her enjoy the emotions of giving her body completely to "just one man" for a few weeks. A lot of thoughts are now flowing through her head, and "when she comes down to earth", she will be able to take your penis again (on occasion) and disclose the finer points of her progress as a liberated woman. She will have so much to tell her best friends.

Congratulations of being cucked at long last. "See, dreams do cum true," for guys like U.

Nccupleplay said:
You do realize that post is 12 years old don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: shandracoxx
im sorry, but im laughing my ass off right now. I wonder how azblue is doing these days?

Users who are viewing this thread