• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Share your wife's nipples

• Thread starterChrisDD
  • Start date
lovesexywives said:
Snapped her little tittie in a car. Quite in detail no? Comment please :)

phniGLxe.jpg
I have a photo like that of the ex: when the photographer, supposedly doing a portrait decided it was more fun to fondle her breasts. Before you know it, I got cuckolded. So the question for lovesexywives is: what was going on here? Nipples don't get erect like that from a cool breeze!

6-7.jpg

Reactions: Paulag, lovesexywives, Maturegilffucker and 1 other person
Regn said:
I have a photo like that of the ex: when the photographer, supposedly doing a portrait decided it was more fun to fondle her breasts. Before you know it, I got cuckolded. So the question for lovesexywives is: what was going on here? Nipples don't get erect like that from a cool breeze!

6-7.jpg
Oh you know.... Some light pre-photoshoot pinching! 😇

A keen observer, I see.

Reactions: Regn

Users who are viewing this thread