• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sexy MWF in Southeast Massachusetts

• Thread starterrareintensity
  • Start date

rareintensity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2006
I am here to drop a line to see if there are any good, clean guys in this area. I have a couple of MWF friends that are interested in BBC and have asked me to see if I could bring any to the table so to speak...this is not BS and these are decent, clean, attractive women...that being said, any man would have to be decent, clean, personable and very well equipped of course.

east coast licorice log

im in the nyc area and i can travel.. id be interested in seeing some pics then chatting.. check me out on my yahoo> silentpartner74

I am a new york male here black male would love to help you and your friends out with some very good bbc sweetie get at me at parot24@yahoo.com looking forward to meet up wiht oyu ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread