Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexy MILF in knickers

• Thread starterronsmith
  • Start date

ronsmith

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2009
Here is my wife, she is 42 and sexy ass hell, we are not looking to meet, we are just looking for dirty email chat and pic swaps, what ever your fantasy, we will oblige via email.
I know most of you guys are looking for a meet, but we are strictly email fun.
I work away from home and we get our kicks from pics and nasty emails, so if interested, let us know.
ronsmith@ymail.com
[

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 678
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 596
  • 627308_9db2e225.jpg
    627308_9db2e225.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,081
I don't meet, but have a very full sex life via email and Yahoo Messenger - but usually I get to know people a bit better via their posts in a variety of thread before starting 1-2-1 conversations.

She is a lovely looking lady and I could imagine some great fun playing with her (or the pair of you) as time goes on. I'll keep my eye on you both :)

I write sexy stories 'starring' my friends on the internet - but you will imagine that to make them good I've got to have picked up a few key facts that make the stories REAL for them..... Fingers crossed we get to know each other better ;)

ronsmith said:
Here is my wife, she is 42 and sexy ass hell, we are not looking to meet, we are just looking for dirty email chat and pic swaps, what ever your fantasy, we will oblige via email.
I know most of you guys are looking for a meet, but we are strictly email fun.
I work away from home and we get our kicks from pics and nasty emails, so if interested, let us know.
ronsmith@ymail.com
[

You're right. She is sexy as hell. :)

Very sexy. I love the charcoal stockings. mmmmmm!

There is no way your wife is 42.....no way.

It is extremely nice to being married to a hot 40 year old who works out and takes care of herself...as your wife obviously does.

You are fortunate indeed.

Enjoy it...hot women only get hotter.

Very sexy!!!! great JO material. Yummy.

Mmmmmmm I could almost taste her sweet pussy looking at those lasttwo pics. Yummy Mummy!

She's beautiful and dirty - have already jerked off three time looking at pica!

Knicker photos excite me more than fully naked ones!!

Could we start a thread "hotwives naked apart from knickers/panties"?

I must say I personally prefer old-fashioned plain white knickers, the type that girls used to wear in the 60s and 70s which come right up to their waists.

Hope some of you can help...

Users who are viewing this thread