Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sex with wife’s sister

love2watchAsians

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2016
A huge fantasy of mine is to have sex with my wife’s sexy sister but it comes at a very high cost. Has anyone been able to pull it off without major blowback? My biggest hurdle is knowing when to approach SIL without her telling my wife. As I said, it’s a fantasy for now.

Reactions: heavycum and Ericsean
love2watchAsians said:
A huge fantasy of mine is to have sex with my wife’s sexy sister but it comes at a very high cost. Has anyone been able to pull it off without major blowback? My biggest hurdle is knowing when to approach SIL without her telling my wife. As I said, it’s a fantasy for now.
My friend used to brag about fucking his wifes sister but i didn't have the heart to tell him i had fucked her too but i had paid for the privilege.

Reactions: AaronT and love2watchAsians
I got the same fantasy, i perv a lot over my Sil without tempting anything other than creepshots and discrete wank.

wampus said:
I got the same fantasy, i perv a lot over my Sil without tempting anything other than creepshots and discrete wank.
My wife had three sisters younger than her and i lusted after them all.

i love to fuck my sil i jerk with her panties

stevef said:
i love to fuck my sil i jerk with her panties
i did that sometimes, one of the best feeling mmmm

Mine doesn't have a sister which is just as well as no doubt I would have been obsessed with fucking her, god knows I was with her mother 😃

Reactions: love2watchAsians
Sandy Row said:
Mine doesn't have a sister which is just as well as no doubt I would have been obsessed with fucking her, god knows I was with her mother 😃
There’s a story there.

love2watchAsians said:
There’s a story there.
Mother and daughter mmmm

Reactions: Subsforfun
love2watchAsians said:
There’s a story there.
The only story was me lusting after her for years and several attempts at bodily contact, which sadly weren't returned:)

Users who are viewing this thread