Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sex With a Husband In Cuckold Marriage.

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
That makes sense. It seems consistent with the married woman's desire to be impregnated by a man with (in her judgement) better genes.

I agree. It's also consistent with the woman usually becoming the dominant partner in hotwife / cuckold husband marriages. One forum member who had long been kept in a chastity cage by his wife put it this way: when he went to a bar with his mates, they thought about fucking the attractive women there. He, however, thought about going down on them and sucking their pussies, imagining how their cunts would taste and smell.

Psychologists often.... perhaps usually.... have conventional views of what marital relationships should be like. You might consider seeking a psychological counselor, preferably a woman, who specializes in out-of-the -ordinary marital sexual relationships. You'll most likely be able to find one if you live in or near a large urban area.

Thank you, Ms. Nikolija, for enlarging on the potential of Paxil for reducing the anxiety of a cuckold husband, thus increasing his acceptance of going down on his hotwife, and cleaning her pussy with his tongue (thus bringing her to an additional orgasm, one hopes), as his only form of sex — especially immediately after his wife has fucked a lover, but.... generally speaking.... (as you say) as often as possible, thus increasing his hotwife's sexual satisfaction and reinforcing his sense of her being the dominant partner in the marriage.
I’m on trleptal, alfuson, plus beta blockers and have have diabetes . I haven been hard in 30 plus years. I’ve never entered my wife of 18 years . I’m 1.25 inches and permanently limp as an over cooked noodle.

Phil C said:
This is sex I get 3 to 4 times a week. Nicole

IMG_0039.jpeg
That’s exactly what a loving wife needs

Users who are viewing this thread