• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Seeking Genetically Unimpeded Women

• Thread starterLovesCucks
  • Start date

LovesCucks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
Why is it that most "BBC Whores" are either missing teeth, fat or ugly? Emphasis on most.

Where are the educated, fit and clever white women that enjoy utilizing the only useful feature out of a certain race?

I can't seem to find them.

Dominant Goddess said:
with that attitude, I'm not surprised!

Thanks for addressing the argument :) I take it you fit into one of the above.

yes, I am missing my front teeth, overweight to the point of clinical obesity, ugly as sin and my self esteem is so low that comments from racist, misogynistic pricks like yourself make me feel like the Goddess I truly am ;-)

That told you

Thank you DOMINANT GODDESS for putting him in his place,YES you are a GODDESS !!!!
Submissivly
Mincercuck

common guys.... lets not hate each other. His comments may have come off a bit harsher than he intended. I believe he is asking if there is a certain ethnic grouping that would be more likely to accept and partake in the cuckold life style. In my own experience the key is finding a very domineering women. A girl that ultimately wishes to be subservient may play the cuckold game for awhile, but this leads to relationship deterioration.

Last edited by a moderator:
frills and lace!

well now supajag, you may dress up those comments in lace and frills if you like but the way I read it, there was no serious question about 'ethic grouping' (unless you call someone's gross generalisations an 'ethnic group') in cuckolding situations that merited a respectful debate, and whilst I appreciate a peace maker in any situation, sometimes it's better to call something as it is and then walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread