Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Seeking a BBC in North Carolina

• Thread starterJaney_lips
  • Start date
hello

hit me up i am not far from you here in north carolina

You need to come to Orlando, I could please that ass!!!

Hi Janey,
I'm a 33yrs. married blk muscular male (discreetion is a must), 5"11,
180lbs., and well hung. I am located in Raleigh and would love to host you and hubby for fun. FYI - I'm also able to travel there to Greensboro/High Point. Whichever works best for you.

Blk Male in Greensboro

Well hung, can entertain

Attachments

• shaved.jpg
    shaved.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 236
Greetings Couple

This Is Onyxtmg In Toronto Canada.

If You Ever Are On Business Or Looking To Visit Niagara Falls Or The City Of Toronto In Ontario Canada I Welcome Being Your Host.

I Am The Founder Of The Toronto Mandingo Group For Interracial Swingers Into Black Cock And Hot Action.

I Prefer 1-1 Meets With Beautiful Mature Ladies And Wives That Are Serious About Their Black Cock Addiction Find Me Here On Dc Under "onyxtmg"

Janey: I just left the High Point/Greensboro yesterday...Was therte for business and was looking for entertainment and fun. As proof, went to the Aquaria for dinner and Ham's at the Palladium. May be down again soon, email me at dgolflover@yahoo.com

hello...damn id cum there in a jiffy.....to share this ten inche cock with the lady......hit me up...jaymac0006@yahoo.com

I am in Fayetteville, NC and always ready for play. hit Me up on yahoo messenger darkmasterstorm1

Users who are viewing this thread