Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Seeking 10in. Plus in Nashville

• Thread starterkevanna08
  • Start date

kevanna08

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2009
Seeking 10in. Dark Blk Male in Nashville to fufill our fantasy of her Going Blk for 1st Time,Be Real and Discreet........

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 763
More?

no takers?

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 558
Just be patient, they'll be all over you like a bear on honey. Since I only live an hour or so north of Nashville, I like to keep track of the Nashville activity.... just for future reference :p

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when you're taken.

Very nice body. I'm professional, 35, 6-1, 225, muscular, 10" in memphis. How old is she and how tall?

T

Hi, very nice body. I'm professional SBM, 35, 6-1, 225, muscular, with 10". I'm in memphis, could travel for that. How tall is she and whats her age? Send me an IM if you want to chat.

T

Wow.... Do you stay in the Nashville area locally, or are you travelling through... I live 15mins south of Nashville, in Franklin. :)

if you dont have any takers, come to ohio and I will fuck you

So.... how's this coming along? I'll bet your PMs have been running over. Here's hoping you get what you're looking for in Nashville. And please... keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread