Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sandy - An Older, Experienced Hotwife

• Thread startercluelesssandy
  • Start date

cluelesssandy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2024
I encouraged my wife, Sandy, into the hotwife lifestyle. I'm her cuck and enjoy watching her with other men. We enjoy sharing pictures and experiences with others who have the same interest.

Sandy dressed and sitting on bed..JPG
Sandy waiting for her lover to come by the house topless with black stockings & heels..jpg
Sandy sitting at Hilton Head Island showing her nude tits.jpg
Sandy lying in bed, legs raised and spread.jpg
A Nude Sandy Lying Down With Her Shaved Pussy Gaping Open.jpg
Img 30.jpg

Reactions: Wannabecucksa
cluelesssandy said:
I encouraged my wife, Sandy, into the hotwife lifestyle. I'm her cuck and enjoy watching her with other men. We enjoy sharing pictures and experiences with others who have the same interest.

Sandy waiting for her lover to come by the house topless with black stockings & heels..jpg
Img 30.jpg
You encouraged Sandy in being a Hotwife? You naughty boy!! Man with such a beauty you will be very selfish not to share her with a man of her choice. Once again you are a lucky man!! I would love to be watching as well. To me it's so great to know the husband is watching and she enjoys the attention and cock from another man. It drives me crazy!! She a lovely woman and thanks for sharing - much appreciated!!

Thank you for your comments. Yes, I encourage her to become the hotwife she is. She loves the lifestyle and has been in it for several years. She loves men and their cocks.

cluelesssandy said:
Thank you for your comments. Yes, I encourage her to become the hotwife she is. She loves the lifestyle and has been in it for several years. She loves men and their cocks.
Man as a Wannabe cuckold I would love to know more. How did you convince her? How did it start? Do you watch or participate? I'm so envious!!

Sandy has always had a high sexual drive. When we were younger, we started out as swingers going to parties and meeting other couples. As time went along, we discovered that I enjoyed watching other men fuck her. She enjoyed the attention and play as well, so we began moving toward the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. We've been in the lifestyle for several years. She can play and have all of the guys she wants, and I am her cuck under her total control. We love the lifestyle and wouldn't change a thing.

Jim

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Yes, Yes, Yes, That's me too, I just want to see her with another man and jerk watching her orgasm on another mans cock. If I'm lucky I might get sloppy seconds, if she feels like it!!

You've got the right idea...now go for it. Convince her to try fucking another guy one time. After the first time, she'll be hooked.

cluelesssandy said:
You've got the right idea...now go for it. Convince her to try fucking another guy one time. After the first time, she'll be hooked.
I'm married to a very conservative woman. She was raised in a very religious and strict home. It took me years to open up a bit, but there is still a lot of work to be done. I'm trying for the last 6 years with baby steps. I have very softly brought the idea up and it have progressed with pillow talk!! When we're making love I introduced the third man (doggy style) and asked her how does her work colleague cock feel (she quite like him) inside her. So hopefully one day she will have enough of me and fuck her work colleague.

cluelesssandy said:

Img 30.jpg
looks photoshopped to me - whatever turns you on

matureuk said:
looks photoshopped to me - whatever turns you on
It could be, but if a woman is prepared to be seen naked by the world, she's a ten in my books!!

Users who are viewing this thread