Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sacto Area MWF Seeking VWE BM

• Thread starterCAcouple4Black
  • Start date

CAcouple4Black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2005
Hello
We are a white couple new to Sacramento area. We are looking for a couple of select, discreet, clean, and talented black man for her. Please post here with a way to reach you if you are local and interested in regular meetings.
CAcouple4Black

Experienced and looking

Hello
Where are all the fine black men in the Sacramento area? I am still looking...

I'll be stationed in Southern Cali in April, I might be able to come up and give you what you need.

I am in Sac

Wel I am in Sacramento but am very reluctant to post my picture on here until I see what i might be fucking.. I think that goes for the majority of the guys in here we want to see what the possbilites might be...............

In Sacto too...Just joined... Have you been getting any action from this site ???

Looking for action

Hello
We are new to the area and are looking for a a fine black gentleman to meet. If you would like to learn more please contact goodlooknblkm23@hotmail.com with a picture and way to contact you.
He will make all the necessary contacts.
Regards, CAcouple4Black

I live in Sacramento.
If you are serious email bigd320_1@yahoo.com
send me some pics and I will be happy to send pics and any info you
would like to have.

Users who are viewing this thread