• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ROUGH is good

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date

gangbanggirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
www.cjsgangbangs.com
hey guys.......haven't been around in awhile, sorry. Love the new look to the site!

Heres a new pic for yas I have a bunch of new ones to share.
still haven't got that extreme black gangbang i'm dreaming about...

enjoy

h.jpg

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
hi

wondering if i could eat ur pussy when it gets full of black cum

Hey girl,

Shoot me back a message or meet me in chat to discuss. If you can get away, can hook you up over a week-end thing.

NoCondoms M4rt

pics

would love to fuck you hard hard and fast make you cum in bucket ful

False!

GangBangGirl said:
is it true that black men don't eat pussy??

I hope not!
Nothing could be further from the truth, in fact, eating pussy is one of the great pleasures of sex. I don't know of a better way of making a woman want to do whatever you desire. Cameron

i'd have to agree...i like the mature GangBangGirl...lol...she's sexy as fuck!

GangBangGirl said:
ok......me in my younger days, early 30's
I aged a bit huh?

Fine women are like fine wine, they get BETTER with age!!
Love the pic with glassess on.

You look great, GangBangGirl! If the black men don't want to eat yout sweet kitty, this white woman would be happy to!

GangBangGirl...

Where did you get those great red shoes? My wife needs some. You look great in them! What a gorgeous slut...

GangBangGirl said:
is it true that black men don't eat pussy??

I hope not!
not only woould i eat your pussy.......i would lick your ass and suck your toes!!

GangBangGirl said:
I love to hear all your comments, you guys are wild.
talk dirty to me!!!
I would bend you over, give you my 10'' cock and make you squeal. I would fuck your white pussy till you coouldn't walk for a week, you'd be beging me to stop fucking you!!

Users who are viewing this thread