• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Request

• Thread starterGraywolf337
  • Start date

Graywolf337

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2004
I don't post often in fact almost never, But im driven to post now on a subject that is really beginning to annoy me. Every person has there own tastes in looks and in what they find attractive.....But holy shit guys quit posting pics of your fat ass ugly diple butted wives having sex or even being naked. and then having the balls to ask the general readers out there what we think....SHES FAT AND UGLY...AND YOUR OBVIOUSLY A LOSER CUASE YOU THINK SHE'S HOT. Lets face it ppl. some of the men on here that post pics and say there are hot got some serious damn problems.....I would let my dog fuck some of these nasty bitches. So Your free to post whatever you like its a free country etc.....but think about it your not really that dumb are you look at your old lady and just think ...would another guy really want to see her fat ass naked with a black dildo.......NO we don't so don't post it....
IM sure to get flamed on this one.

Well its not the most pc response to some of the more recent photos but I sort of agree. The fantasy doesn't start with a wrinkly old bag.

Graywolf337 said:
I don't post often in fact almost never, But im driven to post now on a subject that is really beginning to annoy me. Every person has there own tastes in looks and in what they find attractive.....But holy shit guys quit posting pics of your fat ass ugly diple butted wives having sex or even being naked. and then having the balls to ask the general readers out there what we think....SHES FAT AND UGLY...AND YOUR OBVIOUSLY A LOSER CUASE YOU THINK SHE'S HOT. Lets face it ppl. some of the men on here that post pics and say there are hot got some serious damn problems.....I would let my dog fuck some of these nasty bitches. So Your free to post whatever you like its a free country etc.....but think about it your not really that dumb are you look at your old lady and just think ...would another guy really want to see her fat ass naked with a black dildo.......NO we don't so don't post it....
IM sure to get flamed on this one.

Agreed.
Some of the content is frightening.

And when you read some of the replies to that same content, you gotta wonder.

I posted a similar statement one time before and yes I too got torched on my remarks. However, you are right. There are a few good looking women on here but then you have flat out whorish looking trailer park uneducated trash then you simply have women who are ugly as shit then you have the fat women who would fuck anything with a dick including animals, must less a black, red, purple, pink, white or orange man. Good post!

damm rights....I can find cottage cheese at the grocer if I needed that

couldn't agree more with you...it's the old "I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" thing...but remember, one man's raisin is another man's candy...I do feel sorry for some of them...pitiful...AARGGHH!!

90% of the women here are fat and ugly just plain twisted
but the slim cute ones usually are web pics
so i guess you can get a cute fake bitch or an ugly fat bitch
thank goodness for other site. nude africa.com

Users who are viewing this thread