• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Recently shared wife...

• Thread starterEastCoast
  • Start date
I was away for the weekend on business, got back today. Earlier this evening she asked if she could have her friend over for a little while. I got her message between flights, and asked her what the plan was... but I got the message late apparently because she said he was already there.

When I got home she was laying in bed, she told me they had just fucked a couple hours before. I tried to hide the fact that it made me hard right away, but she felt my cock and then told me to get naked.

She wasn't really in the mood for pics, but managed to snap a quick one before I slid in her doggy. My cock slid right in easily!

She Very Hot

East, Thanks for sharing this hot lady with us. She is beautiful and now you must cherish her for she is going to make you a very happy man. Sir you are one very lucky fellow. Might also add how lucky the man is that is getting her pussy on the side. He probably does not deserve it, but for her to be a Hot Wife she has to give it to someone, so that makes him the pussy lottery winner. Hope you all have the time of your life and i also hope she puts it out to other men as well. I think you are in for a very good ride and i think that is what its all about. It dont get any better than having a beautiful wife that gets other dicks from other men. Especially when its all for YOU. Congratulations Sir and to her well done, Sexy.:D okdeacon

Hi Saraha

Saraha said:
Can the guy move in permantly, so your wife can have two cocks every day?

Not a good idea. For it wont be long before he is the way. Why tie her down? Just my thought, so please dont get bent out of shape. Good Day okdeacon :D

Users who are viewing this thread