Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

rate my wife!!

• Thread starterjrey2006
  • Start date

jrey2006

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2007
plz all you bulls tell me what u think of her and als what you would do to her!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 3,835
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3,779
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 3,782
heres more!!!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 3,768
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 3,747
Why would you post a picture of the little girl here on this site I assume with the mother, I think you could have left that one out. I can't beleive she allowed you to post the pic unless she didn't nor knows any of these are here.

youre right muleman and i adjusted it accordingly.

jrey2006 said:
youre right muleman and i adjusted it accordingly.
Thank You jrey for removing the little girl. I think your wife is a good looking woman that looks like she would enjoy a good fuck. Muleman

Her face looks good, but if you want a true response she is going to have to get naked so we can really see her, otherwise dont ask to rate her.

The pics are not what you call supersized..... It is good that you are working on new pics... I guess your girlfriend loves to pose in sexy postions ^)_(^.
It will make our hormones flow and will give us good ideas what wwe want to do with her....

anyone else wanna tell me what you think of her!!?

is anyone interested in meeting her..in cali area?

any news on the nude pic's she looks hot
good enought to eat!!!!!
would love to see her naked

Users who are viewing this thread