Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Question for those who take anal.

• Thread starterSKL
  • Start date

SKL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2023
Do you prefer depth or girth when taking it. Either from a toy, strap on, or male.

We were out with friends and this topic came up. K, male, prefers depth, while I, female, prefer girth. Was just curious and wanted to ask here.

Reactions: Maximan and Sandy Row
SKL said:
Do you prefer depth or girth when taking it. Either from a toy, strap on, or male.

We were out with friends and this topic came up. K, male, prefers depth, while I, female, prefer girth. Was just curious and wanted to ask here.
Depth!

I prefer width ... it's the stretching and friction that gives me the best sensations

Reactions: SKL
I love feeling cock on my prostate but also my anus being stretched open, I think I'd go for depth, especially when I feel some guy empty his balls deep inside me.

I prefer depth but girth isn’t bad either like this picture shows and he fucked me with his thick cock. Love it deep to rub my prostate.

1223C4F6-E03D-44AD-83AD-40F584C2DF9E.png

For me it is Depth. That is what makes me Cum. I also like being stretched. But it is the depth that brings me to the promise land.

I prefer depth but still good size girth. Feeling either a dildo or a real cock all the way is amazing

• Love
Reactions: noway
I am the feminized cuckold. I love depth, but also love girth. But any cock in my ass is awesome.

Reactions: 4sure and ChillJaxGuy
SKL said:

An interesting question and I can change my mind with no real logic or reason. If push comes to shove and I have the option then I’d probably prefer the length to girth although of course I don’t like not feeling it.

With toys I definitely prefer girth. I haven't been actively fucked by enough cocks (just 4 or 5) to really have an opinion.

Reactions: blkallover
i have sucked to many cocks to even imagine a number and i have been butt fucked by about 25 to 30 different guys, always safe. I like a balance between girth and depth. for me, too deep is painful for some reason. i have felt a very sharp pain that feels like i have been stabbed of poked with a knife. i do not like it at all. very painful. i have also had one guy that was far to thick to penetrate me so i "had" to blow him instead. lol. he told me he has never been able to penetrate someone anally.

Overall, i prefer girth, i like feeling stretched. I would choose a thick 5 inch over a thin 7 inch any day. oh who am i kidding, i would fuck both of them. lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: blkallover, oralboy, creempieluvr and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread