Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Question for those struggling with ED

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
Have you cucked your wife? If so, how hard was it to convince her to fuck other guys?

Yes but not because of ED.
it took some alcohol for me to open up one night and flat out tell her I wanted to share her with a buddy that was hanging out with us that nite. She said if that's really what I wanted, to send him in the room. Haven't looked back and no regrets after almost 20 years. Had alot of fun over the years.

Reactions: Maximan, Nazareth, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Thankfully, when I started having some ED issues, my wife had lost a significant amount of interest in sex, so the pressure to properly perform was infrequent.
Unthankfully, this was also an end to any 'extracurricular' activity by and large. Even though I encouraged her then more than any other point to that time to take other lovers, and asked how I could help make that happen, told her I can understand her wanting to get her pussy pounded hard, she just didn't have the motivation.

Reactions: Maximan and Hawkdoctor
I bought my wife, both in our 60's, a very sexy lingerie. The straps covered her nipples but the rest of her 38D's were showing. Thin straps made up most of the item except for a covering of her public area. Plenty of pubes were showing on the sides. We did a lot of foreplay with fingers and she stroked by cock and sucked to try to get me hard. She was very turned on too. She had an orgasm from my fingers and rubbing and I climbed on top and we fucked for a brief time but I couldn't stay hard. She was pulling me closer wanting to have multiple orgasms but I was too soft. I ate her hairy pussy and she was able to have another orgasm. I'm quite sure she hasn't had an orgasm during intercourse in quite awhile. I do ok with toys, fingers, and orally but she has more left in the tank when I do cum. Anyway it's very frustrating. I want to share her but she says: "that's not me." I'd love to watch her with a bull, black or white. She is so noisy when she orgasms and I'd love to hear her moaning and literally screaming when she takes a big cock.

Such is life I guess

Hawkdoctor said:
Anyone have thoughts?
Only dirty ones,dream about my wife taking a big cock and moaning like hell'

follow up, anyone with ED who likes their cock sucked but wife doesnt like to suck limp?

Dlang said:
follow up, anyone with ED who likes their cock sucked but wife doesnt like to suck limp?
My wife has excellent oral skills. I do take medication but can't last very long. Once I cum I get soft quickly. If she makes that happen during a bj, then it isn't fair to her. No intercourse if that is the order things happen. We turn that around. I get hard and spend time getting her ready with oral, fingers, and toys and get her to orgasm. Due to the time spent getting her ready I lose some of the hardness. She takes my cock in her mouth to get me harder and then we fuck. Kind of complicated but we both orgasm and she does multiple times. Life is still good. lol

Hawkdoctor said:
My wife has excellent oral skills. I do take medication but can't last very long. Once I cum I get soft quickly. If she makes that happen during a bj, then it isn't fair to her. No intercourse if that is the order things happen. We turn that around. I get hard and spend time getting her ready with oral, fingers, and toys and get her to orgasm. Due to the time spent getting her ready I lose some of the hardness. She takes my cock in her mouth to get me harder and then we fuck. Kind of complicated but we both orgasm and she does multiple times. Life is still good. lol
thats awesome you have found something that works for you both!

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
That seems to work for us. Before doing all the foreplay she almost never had an orgasm during intercourse. Now we both have orgasms close together. She still grabs my butt and pulls me closer wanting more. In mere seconds I can't stay inside her. I fantasize about her fucking a well-endowed man that can wear her out and give her multiple orgasms. She is so noisy when she orgasms, even a little screaming. Hearing her with another man pounding her would be music to my ears. :)

Users who are viewing this thread