• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Question for cucks

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
Oh and having your wife on a pay site is a major plus.....you should be proud of her. At lleast we know you and she are for real!

Slutloverr said:
I agree with you babyruthiezhubby, My girl should be a dirty slut but I'm no sissy......I'm the man that fucks her the most, fucks her hardest, licks her pussy and trains her to be a slut. I have no intention of ever being a sissy but i do want to see my girlfriend fucked by strangers because it TURNS ME ON....and I know she's a horny cock loving tramp.

read my mind man. you're like my twin

Slutloverr said:
I agree with you babyruthiezhubby, My girl should be a dirty slut but I'm no sissy......I'm the man that fucks her the most, fucks her hardest, licks her pussy and trains her to be a slut. I have no intention of ever being a sissy but i do want to see my girlfriend fucked by strangers because it TURNS ME ON....and I know she's a horny cock loving tramp.

Slutloverr you and your wife are my kind of people. There is nothing better than a horny cock loving tramp in my book lol.

babyruthiezhubby said:
That's my cock in the pic by the way. It's nothing to brag about but I guess I do OK LOL.

Yes you do ... very nice indeed!

Good question

I have been befuddled by the same thing! How a man can almost boast about pathetic and worthless is beyond my comprehension. I wonder if these men actually serious and believe it or is it just a show. There is another equally perplexing attitude which, I'm sure you frequently encounter as well. That is how quickly many people jump to conclusions about your manhood and sexual inadequacy when they learn that you are one of those cucks who's wife fucks other men because you can't satisfy her. That is especially true when they learn I eat creampies from her used cunt because it drives my lady out of her fucking mind. There is no hope for guys like me who perform such unmanly acts! lol

Ruthy is one hot girl. Man I would love to take her.

I agree

Jim, I'm with you - I love to watch my wife be a slut. Love to see her be free and do what she really wants - follow her sexual instincts. I share all of your turn ons: wathcing other men fill my wife with cum, see her take another man's cum in her mouth and hungrily swallow the load etc. BUT I don't want to be humiliated and can satisfy her just fine on my own. Maybe people think that, because we like things that other men would find humiliating, we want to be humiliated. But... as I am happy for my wife when she she is having hot sex with another man, it doesn't humiliate me. Does that make any sense? I love seeing my wife exactly as she is in this pic - on her back, legs spread, smiling up at a lover who is in the middle of ejaculating inside her:)

Attachments

• P1010527a.JPG
    P1010527a.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread