• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Question for cucks

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

I love watching my wife being a slut. I love watching her fuck other guys. I enjoy fucking her after the guys are done filling her up with cum. I enjoy taking videos of her being a slut and get turned on while I'm editing those videos. I just think it's really hot watching my slut wife. There is nothing hotter than her telling me when she gets home she hooked up with some stranger she met while she was out shopping or at work and sucked them off or fucked them in the parking lot. her telling me about it turns me on and I have to fuck her right then and there. I'm proud of her.

My question is this... Why do many cuckold husbands want to be thought of as Sissy, impotent, small dicked worthless lovers. Why would any man want to be humiliated and thought of as less of a man by their wife? and how can a marriage survive the constant belittling of one or the other partner?

I'm not judging anyone here I just don't get it. Someone please explain.

Attachments

• Picture 010.JPG
    Picture 010.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,600
I'll try to answer this. IMHO:

I'm not impotent (at least not yet!). I am not equipped with a large package, so if my wife wants to get off that way, then we need help. I can be a better lover in other ways. I've pretty much been a sissy most of my life whether I admitted it or not.

Most of the humiliation is role play, the "Bull" may believe it's real.

I have my fun as well.

kisses,
gw3n

babyruthiezhubby - I too, love to watch babyruthie fuck other guys. She is cute and sexy and quite a slut. I love the clips of babyruthie that I see on the internet. You must be hard all the time thinking about all of the cock she gets.

My wife Kate is very much the same. I have been watching her fuck other guys for 20 years now and it never gets old for me.

I am not into being a "sissyboy" or a worthless lover either, but I do enjoy seeing Kate with guys with cocks bigger than mine. Kate loves having sex with guys with really big cocks. I do enjoy the subtle humiliation of openly stroking my cock while I watch her with hung guys. I enjoy having them see for them selves what she has at home.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

I guess I put this question in the wrong place. I thought I was posting to the general chat section. sorry about that.

It never gets old to me either Rob. I guess I just don't understand the need for a husband to feel humiliated or inferior and I don't understand a wife that would stay with a man that she found to be not much of a man. I'm not trying to insult anyone. I'm just trying to understand.

Attachments

• Picture 030.JPG
    Picture 030.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 961
'lo babyruthiezhubby,

For Me, I didn't select "Cuck'd Cocksucking Sissy" from a menu of 'types'. It is more the realization of who/what I already am. My Sissiness isn't a carefully considered and freely opted choice.

Much like being gay, or straight.. being submissive or masochistic is often a function of a large number of factors. Sure, we can repress it for some time. Some may suppress showing traits forever. I chose not to suppress but to embrace it openly. I've found a Wife who also enjoy that trait and we have an amazing lifestyle.

i am a sissy and my wife knows it. She has thought for a long time that i'm a waste of time in bed. So she abstains from me.

I'm in this boat too. I love to see my wife get fucked by another man, but the humiliation stuff isn't my thing. I still love fucking her, we swap with other couples, and I can fuck women on the side too. Cuck is for some, but not for me.

I could never understand that myself,love the thought of her having mind blowing sex with someone.But I am not a little dick impotent guy. We have a great sex life. She has never complained! I believe she would really enjoy someone a little bigger. Time will tell!!!!!!

Hubby

I lover sending my wife out for sex and also love watching her too.

She's out right now with a very regular lover.

Gone out to his place (he picked her up)

As for the humiliation side I like it in moderation. I like her telling me I'm not as good as her 4 lovers are. One is 7inch one is 8inch one is 9inch and her longest lover in terms of time (Years) is 10inches. She has the whole collection.

Q ?

Only 5 for me

M

Attachments

• Lisa Red Dress Leg up.jpg
    Lisa Red Dress Leg up.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 594
CuckdSissy said:
'lo babyruthiezhubby,

For Me, I didn't select "Cuck'd Cocksucking Sissy" from a menu of 'types'. It is more the realization of who/what I already am. My Sissiness isn't a carefully considered and freely opted choice.

Much like being gay, or straight.. being submissive or masochistic is often a function of a large number of factors. Sure, we can repress it for some time. Some may suppress showing traits forever. I chose not to suppress but to embrace it openly. I've found a Wife who also enjoy that trait and we have an amazing lifestyle.

I understand this... Thanks CuckdSissy

Everyone will have a different story. There are enough people that absolutely every reason will be well represented. With human sexuality, where there is already a lot of repression and obsession, forget rational explanations for most things.

Why does an abused woman seek out a partner that will abuse her?
Why do some people pay big money to get beaten by a dominatrix?
Why do they sell so many chastity belts?
Why do some people prefer brunettes?
Why are some people depressed or angry?

You cannot answer...

For this, maybe there's an adrenaline? Maybe there's a feeling of accomplishment at "living through a situation"? Maybe there's a connection to some familiar feeling? Maybe the loss (or gain) of control is satisfying?

As you've seen, some people just enjoy it...

-K

For us its just been an evolution. I am very small and she became frustrated over time with our sexual life. She started making jokes about it and the jokes became more and more of a discussion and fact that she wasnt happy sexually with me. Then it became experimentation where she wanted to try things and now it has become much more. So for us it was just an evolution to where we are now.

You lost me with the website

babyruthiezhubby said:
I love watching my wife being a slut. I love watching her fuck other guys. I enjoy fucking her after the guys are done filling her up with cum. I enjoy taking videos of her being a slut and get turned on while I'm editing those videos. I just think it's really hot watching my slut wife. There is nothing hotter than her telling me when she gets home she hooked up with some stranger she met while she was out shopping or at work and sucked them off or fucked them in the parking lot. her telling me about it turns me on and I have to fuck her right then and there. I'm proud of her.

My question is this... Why do many cuckold husbands want to be thought of as Sissy, impotent, small dicked worthless lovers. Why would any man want to be humiliated and thought of as less of a man by their wife? and how can a marriage survive the constant belittling of one or the other partner?

I'm not judging anyone here I just don't get it. Someone please explain.

Sorry folks, she looks like an amateur and probably was, wern't they all. Anyway when you take your "hobby" online and charge money for pics and/or videos you are a pro. Then everything becomes suspect and as such your question though possibly being valid is now tainted with the specter of greed, therefore disingenuous. Not saying you shouldn't try to capitalize on your wife's (if she is your wife) slutty behavior, just don't try to fob it off as a couple of "big kids" having fun. Its about the money, NO Thanks.

John Galt said:
Sorry folks, she looks like an amateur and probably was, wern't they all. Anyway when you take your "hobby" online and charge money for pics and/or videos you are a pro. Then everything becomes suspect and as such your question though possibly being valid is now tainted with the specter of greed, therefore disingenuous. Not saying you shouldn't try to capitalize on your wife's (if she is your wife) slutty behavior, just don't try to fob it off as a couple of "big kids" having fun. Its about the money, NO Thanks.

It always amazes me how a few ignorant people just don't understand the reality of the web. they think everyone who has a pay site is making big money and anyone who has a pay site is not real. Do you think that cuckolds.com put this free site up for you to use and enjoy out of the goodness of their heart? websites cost money to operate who do you think pays for this one? It's the pay sites that cuckolds.com owns that pays for this free site that you enjoy so much.

I ask a real question about cuckolding that I didn't understand. I got an answer.

My wife and I own a website because it's fun and we enjoy it but it costs money to operate and I don't have 500 bucks a month out of my own pocket to shell out for server fees. If you want to look at Ruthie's site go look at it. If you don't than don't. I don't really give a shit but before you go trashing anyone with a pay website you should check to see how many pay sites cuckolds owns and then go tell them they are tainted with the specter of greed.. Id love to see how far that gets you.. there is no such thing as a free website! someone is paying for it. It may not be you but trust me, someone is.
We own free sites and forums as well All Average Amateur - Amateur and Website Girl Posts is one. How do you think we pay for it? Get your facts straight before you go off trashing people and talking about things you know nothing about.

babyruthiezhubby said:
...Why do many cuckold husbands want to be thought of as Sissy, impotent, small dicked worthless lovers. Why would any man want to be humiliated and thought of as less of a man by their wife? and how can a marriage survive the constant belittling of one or the other partner?...

Possibly in the long run it cannot. There are many different kinds of cuckoldry accepted as valid these days, but surely no one really doubts that there is an original meaning: that the woman has looked elsewhere because a human need (sex and/or love) isn't being satisfied at home.

Throughout history the sign of 'the horns' was a sign of humiliation and cause for behind-the-hands laughter of others. It was not the sign of sharing one's wife, lending her, pimping her out for one's own pleasure or any of the many other variants now accepted as part of the cuckoldry scene.

I see the word 'slut' used all over the place in these forums. It seems somewhat degrading to the female half of cuckold relationships to me. Okay, it's one of those 'turn-on' words of course - and did once derive from social attitudes centuries ago to women who didn't keep their marriage vows - but many of the women who quietly cuckold their husbands are not into casual meets, meets where the husband is present and approving, or anything else that resembles that kind of behaviour. They are simply finding elsewhere what they were originally led to believe they could expect from their husbands.

I am bi. I love women - but I'm also, and have been almost as far back as I can remember, a submissive cock-loving transvestite sissy as well. I adored being an utter slut for men. It is in the nature of that urge for me that I always wanted my cock to be as small and insignificant as possible; I wanted to be as much like a girl as I could be - and wanted men to treat me like a girl, not a boy dressed as a girl.

Though my length is not unusually small I would say my girth is, fairly. Not much more than an inch across when erect. I know enough about anatomy to know that 'size isn't everything' - but I also know enough about women (married twice and many other straight relationships along the way) to know that women are notorious liars when they say that to men! They don't want to hurt our feelings.

Knowing what I do about the sissy side of my own nature (and what I was endowed with), how can I not feel that any woman has the right ultimately to say to me 'You don't cut it, buster; I need more - more than you've got in your panties and more than you can manage in bed. I don't want a sissy for a husband, especially one who seems to like licking my pussy more than fucking it.'

What possible grounds have I for saying that is unfair of any woman? I was in a cuckold relationship for 13 years with my second wife. Parts of it were difficult to accept, very difficult, but on the whole it was wonderful. She chose to end it - and I believe any true cuckold ('True' in the sense I outlined above) must accept that the day will probably come when the woman has no further use for her cuckolded husband. In a way it is the completion of his cuckoldry to be thrown away as 'no longer required'!

And the terrible thing is, it excites me if a woman says those things. I understand the power women have when they say such a thing - after all, it's one of the things I found so deeply exciting about pretending to be one myself! Dicks seek; vaginas rule! 'No' is simultaneously the most power-enjoying and most erotic word of all! History is littered with men who heaped everything on the women who said 'no', to try and get them to say 'yes'.

And if I were in the fortunate position you are, BabyRuthiezHubby, with a wife this gorgeous (as in fact I once was)...

...I'd be beside myself with excitement to hear her say that though I might happen to want her body I didn't deserve it, as she teased me every day with the sight of something so beautiful which I cannot have, but others can.

I know that doesn't really answer your question, but it's the best I can do.

Um... did I break a Forum rule by quoting your posted picture? I'll edit out if so.

suki_sissy said:
Um... did I break a Forum rule by quoting your posted picture? I'll edit out if so.

No that,s cool with the pic suki_sissy. It all sounds so sad suki.. Knowing that you will be dumped at some point by the women you love. To go through a relationship feeling that you are inadequate sounds like it would be agonizing.
I couldn't take it. she wouldn't have to leave me because I would have to divorce her. I couldn't live live that way.
I'm not present with all the men my wife hooks up with but she can't wait to get home to give me the details because she knows it turns me on. I love showing her off and sharing her. I know she enjoys having all the strange cocks but she also I think does it for me as well because she knows I enjoy seeing her do it or hearing the details
We go to swingers party's where I may get with some girl but I would much rather see her having fun.
I'm quite sure that many of the men she's fucked were better than me and had bigger cocks but I really don't care and she doesn't either. I guess It's more about the fun for us. I'm probably not a cuckold in the true definition of of the word I guess but thanks to everyone for sort of explaining it to me.

That's my cock in the pic by the way. It's nothing to brag about but I guess I do OK LOL.

Attachments

• temp 137.JPG
    temp 137.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 232
babyruthiezhubby said:
...It all sounds so sad suki.. Knowing that you will be dumped at some point by the women you love...

I didn't know I would definitely be, BRH. Our relationship was a complex one - and some time I'll try and describe it in the appropriate forum. Being cuckolded wasn't the only reason it ended, but ultimately it didn't help any either. We simply reached the point where it was bound to end. I moved on. We remain good friends.

I agree with you babyruthiezhubby, My girl should be a dirty slut but I'm no sissy......I'm the man that fucks her the most, fucks her hardest, licks her pussy and trains her to be a slut. I have no intention of ever being a sissy but i do want to see my girlfriend fucked by strangers because it TURNS ME ON....and I know she's a horny cock loving tramp.

Users who are viewing this thread