Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pull-out Moment

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
Was looking through some photos from one of my wifes recent encounters and thought these photos might be popular...

He's just shot his load into her (bareback obviously) and I snapped a couple as he pulled out of her.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics love those lips, I would definitly chew on those

creampie

what a nice looking well fucked pussy:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey newcpl2,
Sorry for bein HONEST.......
That Black dick looks horrible......
Not long enuf to b in ya wife Dude...
How could she settle for that that...waste of Good Pussy to an asshole...
Sorry Dude who so ever ya r whos fucked her...
U have brought shame to us Blks...
GO fuck A Bitch instead when she will squeeze her pussy tight & U cant take that dick out it will become long...
Sorry Buddy newcpl2 speakin my heart have always been like this...
Regards

Ha! No worries - she'd happily take longer - believe it or not they are quite hard to find!!!

For reference, this is the same guy... not bad really, certainly had the right effect!

:D

Lol

Thanks great pics. Amazing isn't it how the wanna be's that post nothing but crap and have never started a thread of their own with soem genuine pics always poke shit at the REAL people.

I agree it is VERY hard to find REAL guys that are well hung. Keep up the good work.

Nice wife

I like the way your wife is built!! She's a fine lady.

wellhungblkforblonds said:
Hey newcpl2,
Sorry for bein HONEST.......
That Black dick looks horrible......
Not long enuf to b in ya wife Dude...
How could she settle for that that...waste of Good Pussy to an asshole...
Sorry Dude who so ever ya r whos fucked her...
U have brought shame to us Blks...
GO fuck A Bitch instead when she will squeeze her pussy tight & U cant take that dick out it will become long...
Sorry Buddy newcpl2 speakin my heart have always been like this...
Regards

Wow! with all the white pussy out here you go hate on a brotha for getting a piece. She was OBVIOUSLY satisfied. So why would u down another guy about his dick just because he got the pussy and u didn't? Too much white pussy out her for that shit. I've had my share. and I'm sure you have too. so come on playa, cut the brotha some slack

hottttttt pullin out scenes. Good job boy

Damn that looks tasty! I hope you didnt let all that yummy Black cum go to waste!

Users who are viewing this thread