• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pro Wrestler

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
WWH here you go here is a case for you with a SUPERIOR WHITE MAN Chris Benoit a white pro wrestler from Fayette GA. Killed his wife and smothered his son. So for you and the ones poping jokes about Jessie and Ohio maybe you should not end up in GA. So wwh I suppose Chris Benoit visted the DC and seen how inferior he was to his wife and couldn't take it and done away with his family. Read this and think about how sick this post is then think about your post with Bobbie boy and Jessie. It's like the Pimp said supereior people shit who the hell in the human race of any color is worthy. Crazy ass world for anyone. When will people ever learn.

don't really care about the Ohio race issue. That woman was stupid for fucking a married man and having his children ... the whole time while he was married. Dumb girl.
Damn shame she ever met that man. Damn shame she didn't value herself more.

CuteChris said:
don't really care about the Ohio race issue. That woman was stupid for fucking a married man and having his children ... the whole time while he was married. Dumb girl.
Damn shame she ever met that man. Damn shame she didn't value herself more.

I totally agree with you on stupid for fucking a married man and having children by him. Very true it is a shame she ever met him. Also it's a good point Chris with having any value of herself. Yes and now no doubt you and I and everyone else will have to pay for this one way or another. I can just imagine the line of shit she was told and then fall for it. Crazy world.

pimpology101 said:
Bad judgment in men shouldn't get you killed. Very callous view.

Yes Pimp no one should get killed on bad judgement I agree but it is just to bad that she got tied up with this guy and ended the way it did.

Idiocy and stupidity and evil does not discern race

weakwhitehubby said:
she was a dumb white girl who could not make her own descions could not believe or trust losers that they will change.
I would like to know just how you knew she was dumb but best of all I would like to know what you consider a loser and how you come to that conclusion of all people.

Hell if anyone ought to be able to spot dumb people it ought to be the KING of dumb (weakwhite), Mule. Didn't you know that? Oh that's right..........you're not dumb. My bad!

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

People are dead. That's not an excuse for a cheap dig to further your own agendas. Have some respect.

dellorio2003 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

People are dead. That's not an excuse for a cheap dig to further your own agendas. Have some respect.

dellorio I was not trying to be crude or show any disrespect toward these people . When I started this it was a hit on the wwh and his comments about the Jessie Davis killing in Ohio with a superior Black Male. This is the only reason I started this and to show him no one is superior Black or white. I feel bad for the people left behind as I do not comment on their lives that led to this. So I hope this explains to you about my post. After all the wwh is the one calling them dumb white women so I want to know what he considers dumb and a loser in which he stated. That is my point with him and with the pimps comment we are always giving one another shit. There is no disrespect laid on any of these people killed which is a waste of a human life.

IR mixed wrestling. The black lady wins!

Attachments

• image082a-small.jpg
    image082a-small.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 117
Thats a hell of a pic you should post more of these. Good looking woman very fit. Here you go Pimp find one like this for your girlfriend and then lets see who plays and who watches. HA HA

Users who are viewing this thread