Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Private poker game hostess

• Thread starterblond_bgtts
  • Start date
B

blond_bgtts

Howdy ya'll. Lost a bet with my husband and he says I need to host a BBC poker game with a couple of 8"+ bulls. Mid May in North Texas or south of Austin? Any players out there ? Email your pic and size so I can choose ok? Untilwe meet.....

I am very interested in meeting for adult fun and games. Here is the scenario: I am a mbm, looking for a daytime playmate for Mon and/or Thur between 8a-8p. I have lots of freaky free time on my hands. If you are interested in joining me, reply to this email. I think you will like me. I can be a perfect gentleman, or I can be a dominant master. Pick your poison. If you feel comfortable, send me an IM to my ya hoo, caj12367.

I am in Dallas, TX. So email me at blkmeatt4u@yahoo.com I would love to arrange a meet. I am 100% for real and seeking the same. I have pics as will that i will email u , if you are for real. I am 5'7", 165 lbs, darkskin, short hair cut , and very athletic built.

Users who are viewing this thread