• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Preview of a slutwife story

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Just a few test pics for a story of a horny, married lady making her dreams come true by hooking up with a BBC via DarkCavern! Cock and ball worship, some nice induction to the anal passage; and naturally, a nice deep fucking with a woman discovering her pussy does indeed stretch that much!

Sorry about the detail/shading on the pics, I fucked up the lighting; and it shows.

Uncle

86920SlutWifey01.jpg

3262SlutWifey02.jpg

mmmm...Uncle Sickey....you are the best !!!!

You make me think about doing such naughty things.

Super Job Uncle Sickey, however

you forgot to put a wedding ring on that wife to pull the story together. Just an oppinion.

Luv2Watch said:
you forgot to put a wedding ring on that wife to pull the story together. Just an oppinion.

Nope Luv,

You hit the nail on the head; thank you for reminding me to include a wedding ring! I've spent so much time trying to recreate the face of the 'real' lady (who has a incredible MILF ass I'd love to ride myself!) that I completely forgot about a wedding ring.

Thanks Luv, you're the best and great attention to detail!
Uncle Sickey

give us a wedding ring uncle

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great skill to know...being able to create realistic scenes of people in any setting! You are "Sickey" with the "illness" of talent!

How about adding a scene where the wife is getting what she needs from the handyman, and hubby is ariving home in the background of their fancy home?

Last edited by a moderator:
From Hot Nuns( which i love) to cheating wives, i do so LOVE your work dawg

Users who are viewing this thread