Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Preferred method of meeting?

• Thread starterChillJaxGuy
  • Start date
I am a closeted cocksucker, my wife has no idea. I only play with married men.
My preferred methods of meeting are, in no special order:

• Web sites that are not apps.
    Squirt, Sniffies, or Adam4Adam are great for finding partners.

• Hotels - Visiting
    I offer "room service" to visitors on business. This was MUCH easier when I lived downtown in a major US city. I come to your room, remove my clothes, suck you, swallow your load, say thank you, dress, and leave.

• Hotels - Hosting
    When I travel on business I use Sniffies to "travel" to the city I'm going to and find where guys cluster. Pick a hotel near there. Use A4A, Squirt, or Sniffies to find married guys to come to my room.

I leave the door unlocked with the bolt open when they tell me they're at the hotel. I am nude, on my knees, with just enough light to let him see where he's going. He will either stand while I kneel or he'll sit and I'll get between his legs. He cums, I swallow, say thank you, he leaves.

• XXX stores
    With gloryholes or without. Must have booths, or a theater. I'll suck in front of others, so as long as everybody knows what's going down, I'm good.

• His Place
    Make sure they don't have Ring or cameras the wife could check, park down the block.

• Parks
    Risky as fuck, not a huge fan of this but I ALWAYS score when I go to the local game reserve. I don't do this unless I'm over the top horny.

• Parties
    Adam4Adam lists them. Some guy in town throws an orgy once a week. If I can get out of work and I'm not feeling like a terrible person, I go.

• Understall
    Harder and harder to find places that work and are safe. Macy's in every city is usually good but security totally understands this. Squirt is great for finding places.

Last edited:
Reactions: biintexas
LickerOfWives said:

• Hotels - Visiting
    I offer "room service" to visitors on business. This was MUCH easier when I lived downtown in a major US city. I come to your room, remove my clothes, suck you, swallow your load, say thank you, dress, and leave.

• Hotels - Hosting
    When I travel on business I use Sniffies to "travel" to the city I'm going to and find where guys cluster. Pick a hotel near there. Use A4A, Squirt, or Sniffies to find married guys to come to my room.

I leave the door unlocked with the bolt open when they tell me they're at the hotel. I am nude, on my knees, with just enough light to let him see where he's going. He will either stand while I kneel or he'll sit and I'll get between his legs. He cums, I swallow, say thank you, he leaves.

• XXX stores
    With gloryholes or without. Must have booths, or a theater. I'll suck in front of others, so as long as everybody knows what's going down, I'm good.

• His Place
    Make sure they don't have Ring or cameras the wife could check, park down the block.

• Parks
    Risky as fuck, not a huge fan of this but I ALWAYS score when I go to the local game reserve. I don't do this unless I'm over the top horny.

• Parties
    Adam4Adam lists them. Some guy in town throws an orgy once a week. If I can get out of work and I'm not feeling like a terrible person, I go.

• Understall
    Harder and harder to find places that work and are safe. Macy's in every city is usually good but security totally understands this. Squirt is great for finding places.
thank you

LickerOfWives said:

• Hotels - Visiting

• Hotels - Hosting

• XXX stores

• His Place

• Parks

• Parties

• Understall
I am in the closet to wife has no clue.

• Love
Reactions: LickerOfWives
heading there again in couple of days. hope to have more fun there.

Users who are viewing this thread