• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Posting my wife's pix, please respond

• Thread startergiver4u
  • Start date
yea

great pics I can't wait to see more of your slut wife, I bet she would love my cock

Can she take it?

Someone in this thread asked us if my wife could take on a fist in her pussy. I tried to insert my entire fist but did not succeed. All the time I was trying, my wife was looking at the progress. I had 4 fingers in and had my thumb folded so that she can take in the entire fist. My wife had very sexy, submissive look while I shoved my hand u in her pussy. Unfortunately, she got a little scared and backed off. She loves to have her pussy filled with all kind of large objects. Cucumber (we have a short video clip of my wife taking on a cucumber. Anyone interested to see?), extra large dildos, coke bottle, and others. Before our marriage my wife had an experience with a guy who tied her up to the bed and once she was not able to move, he inserted a broom stick into her pussy. She told me that she was scared but very excited at the same time. Of course, her encounter story got me so hot that I had to fuck her right away. Any suggestions on what I can stick in her well used pussy? Here is few more of her slut performance. I hope you enjoy the pictures. And please send her nasty comments about her performance and body parts. She is VERY embarrassed about her pussy. She said most of the guys she fucked said her pussy looks nasty. I do not let her shave her pussy hair because her hairy crotch makes her look even nastier.

Giver

Attachments

• Open_up.jpg
    Open_up.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Take it SLUT.jpg
    Take it SLUT.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Touch your clit SLUT.jpg
    Touch your clit SLUT.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Wishing it is BIGGER.jpg
    Wishing it is BIGGER.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Yes my wife has BIG HOLE.jpg
    Yes my wife has BIG HOLE.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 175
giver4u said:
My wife had very sexy, submissive look while I shoved my hand u in her pussy.

Giver

Sounds like you're on to something there. I would just continue with the fist, stretching her little by little until she can take the whole thing. Sound like you've got a willing recipient, she just needs to relax and you just need a little time and lots of lube.;)

Oh yes, my poor wife has no choice but to offer her cum holes to young bulls. They have no manners ot respect. Only wanting to satisfy their sexual appetite. When we are out, we see young guys looking at my wife. Their stares are so obvious and I always point out their interest to my wife. She usually giggles and just brush off my comments.

Users who are viewing this thread