Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Positions: Hers and yours

• Thread starterScottyBo
  • Start date
S

ScottyBo

Greetings folks,

For those who enjoy watching your wife, girlfriend or partner with a black guy - either regular watchers or occassional - is there a particular position the woman assumes that arouses you more than another? Also, is there a significant position that your woman gets into that indicates she is involved in more than just a regular fuck?

For instance, when Lynn is simply horny and wants to get laid, the position doesn't matter - she seems to enjoy doggy-style. But, when she seems to have a particular bond or deeper attachment with the guy she is on her back, legs open and pulled back, bent at the knees so her knees almost touch her breasts and she will fuck more rhythmically, maybe a bit slower and seems to "give" more.

I'm just curious

when my wife is really hot she likes doggy. likes it because its easier to think its someone elses cock. it gets really interesting when I know she been flirting...or more.

While my wife has not had the experience yet, I already know that my favorite position for her would be missionary with her legs wrapped around his lower back. That looks most natural and they can kiss that way. Plus I love the way a woman's feet look when her legs are wrapped around a black man.

When my wife is in heat and just really needs to be fucked, she loves it doggy-style, with one bull in her pussy while the next fucks her face. Missionary-style sex with her knees pulled up to her tits is more for when they're breeding her.

Users who are viewing this thread