Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Please fake me for my husband-I want black cock!

• Thread starterhelrazr70
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Seems like you would happy for me since you seem to love this site so much... Hell, with attitudes like yours, what motivation would we have to post the pics of the experience on here?

I guess I picked the wrong site. Sorry to waste everyone's time. There are plenty of amateur IR sites out there. I can find a black stud on swingular, aff, or any of the other hook-up sites and share my first experience pics elsewhere.

To all you guys who called me "ugly", "homely", "skanky", "nasty", and "fatass"...FUCK YOU and your jealousy. If you had a decent woman you wouldn't be on here to see my pics so have a Coke, a smile, and shut the fuck up. If you don't like my body or face, go on to the next post...don't waste your time PMing me about it. I am WHO I am and I am WHAT I am. Neither one of can change that.

hey girl dont let the bad comments get to you - your look great with black cock! Keep us updated with how things go :)

Very Hot little lady

I would love to be your husband.

Attachments

• helrazr70001.jpg
    helrazr70001.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 81
  • helrazr70002.jpg
    helrazr70002.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 52
We Did It!!!

Here is all you get after all the insults.

Attachments

• ghyu.jpg
    ghyu.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Time To Order the Announcements

Well it well its time

to send all those baby shower announcements out.

Doesn't she look nice with that black man's child growing inside her

Attachments

• Sometimes it happens.JPG
    Sometimes it happens.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread