Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Please Comment...

• Thread starterlittle chris uk
  • Start date
would love to cut that bikinini strings with a pocket knife then slap her tities!

Fucking YOUR wife

You asked how we fellows would feel about fucking your wife. I can definitely tell you that I would enjoy fucking her, while you watched, if that was possible.

Even though we have not seen her totally naked, I am sure she has big hard nipples and a very hairy pussy. I can imagine her stripping naked, then leaning back and spreading her legs to show that "most intimate" part of her body, to me and any other guys who might be there to look.

For the record, Chris, I have been where you are now. I have shown my wife naked to other men, and have heard their comments about her big titties and all the hair on her pussy! What you are doing is completely normal! Any husband worth his balls would be glad to show his own wife's naked body to as many other guys as wanted to look at her!

Get her to show us her tits! Have her show us her pussy! We want to see her NAKED!!

Wow

I've been away from a PC for a while so some of these comments Ive only just seen! Thanks guys for some seriously hot responses!

Hi Chris...,

Where is your wife on the possibility of taking on other lovers?

Does she get wet from the idea, yet is afraid to try it?
Or has she expressed a desire to begin a more serious exploration? :cool:

Well

I'm afraid that, like most women, my wife isn't receptive to the idea of doing anything "real time" although she kindly indulges me in fantasy sex chat during foreplay. I guess when you've been told since forever that to sleep with another man while you're in a relationship is wrong, doing just that becomes a little challenging even if you have an "inner slut" in there somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread