Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Places to meet black men in NY/CT?

• Thread starterblonde-hotwife
  • Start date

blonde-hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
This is a serious question. Where can a 40's couple go in NYC, Westchester, or CT, where we wouldn't feel too out of place (ie, not surrounded by 20yr olds exclusively) where I can meet some black men, perhaps flirt a bit, while hubby watches?

Find a good sports bar and wear something sexy.
You should have no problem.

My house

Or you can try Deep or any were even the W hotel on 47th

All depends

What type of place do you feel comfortable in; I've older friends who dig Hip Hop, Dance Music etc. and they enjoy themselves at a few Spots in NY and CT. If you're looking for the Cavern type of setting it may be best to find your ideal spot to just be yourself and coordinate your Cavern type meets there; no need to whet your chops and find there is no steak beyond that sizzle.

Now the gents who are offering thier advice I'm pretty certain would not only have the place in mind but themselves to fill in as your Cavern type tour guide.:)

If its a "flirt" thing, simply share what type of atmosphere is to your liking etc. If its a "XXX play" thing, simply allow yourself to go out with the advice givers and cap off a good night out with a great night in.

StylishOne said:
What type of place do you feel comfortable in; I've older friends who dig Hip Hop, Dance Music etc. and they enjoy themselves at a few Spots in NY and CT. If you're looking for the Cavern type of setting it may be best to find your ideal spot to just be yourself and coordinate your Cavern type meets there; no need to whet your chops and find there is no steak beyond that sizzle.

Now the gents who are offering thier advice I'm pretty certain would not only have the place in mind but themselves to fill in as your Cavern type tour guide.:)

If its a "flirt" thing, simply share what type of atmosphere is to your liking etc. If its a "XXX play" thing, simply allow yourself to go out with the advice givers and cap off a good night out with a great night in.

GOOD TASTEFUL ADVICE!!!!!

CT Meeting place(s) 4 Black men

Blonde Wife, CT is still a very conservative place and there aren't many places to go here where there are White women seeking out Black men. However, there are some dance clubs that are for the mature in which I'm certain you will be able to meet men.

In the interim, there is an Interracial adult group here you might be interested in. Feel free to email me for details; blacq_9@yahoo.

Have fun,

Mike

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the advice so far. What I'd really like is a place to flirt and perhaps meet new friends. As for music, I luv R&B, jazz and would love a place to dance! Hip hop would be ok, but I don't want a place with just young kids - we're in our 40s. Ideally, I'd love a dance club where I could flirt and get asked to dance - and who knows after that!

BB Kings in Times Square would be perfect for what you're looking for. I can meet and hook up or be your guide. If not interested just go on your own and feel it out.

BB King's in Times Square! What a great idea. I see Isaac Hayes is gonna be there in a few weeks - that should be fantastic! I think I'll have hubby buy us a couple of tickets for the 10:30 show.

Sounds great. You'll definitely enjoy the atmosphere there.

Wow - forgot about this thread! Well, we DID go see Isaac Hayes at BB Kings - Isaac's getting kind of old - although apparently he's still making babies - lol.

Anyway - didn't seem like the kind of place to meet people - very crowded - really like a concert scene.

Anyway - if anybody knows of some good places for us older folks (40s), even in Westchester (White Plains), or Connecticut, please add to the thread. If you read back, you'll see we're just looking for a place to flirt with some good music - R&B, etc. - and maybe even some dancing.
Thanks

come to Ghana and meet me..i will give u great time

blk4white said:
come to Ghana and meet me..i will give u great time

lmao - actually, I was hoping for someone just a little bit closer - someone I could see REGULARLY! But thank you anyway for the nice offer.

BB Kings is def place as are other lounges in hotels there is a great Jamaican Club nearbye there too (well if its still there) I'm no longer in NYC

New York male here would love to hang out
with you guys and have some fun if it leads to that
would love to speak with you guys please feel free to contact me.

It's been years but I would go to the Shark Bar on the Upper West Side.

Users who are viewing this thread