Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pics of my wife

• Thread starterindahood324
  • Start date

indahood324

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2008
Here's my wife, she's always extremely horny.

Make sure to let me know what you'd do to her!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,251
fucking hot

I'd leave a nice mess in her snatch

I'd run my toungue along her leg to that juicy pussy, lick and suck on her clit and pussylips, lay her back for a good fucking, and end it all with a load of semen splattered on her wet slit.

She looks sexy. I'd fuck her hard and when she's screaming for more I'd tell her that I can make sure she's always satisified but she has to promise to always keep you unsatisified...

wife pics

Your girl is hot as fuck and should be horny 24 /7 ! is she gonna be fucking other guys soon ? or already?...dotell would love to know more about tha hot slut! ;)

Nice wife - she's hot. But you didn't tell us where you are - you will get far more responses if you let us know where you are. As for me, I would love to turn her into my little fuck puppet, and if she's resitant - I'd love to break out the restraints and really stick it to her.

We're from the East Coast and she's fooled around with other guys several times (mostly oral) but has only had sex with one and she didn't really seem to like it. :(

We love your responses, keep 'em coming!

hmm

yeah she is very very sexy love to make her deep throat my cock

damn!!!

I would crawl on the floor and go right between her legs in that first picture. What a pose!.

We're in our early 20s from the DC area, and I mainly started posting here to share pics/stories. My wife doesn't know I'm on here.

We've just recently gotten into the whole "cuckold" thing. I'm not really into the submissive part or humiliation, though, I just enjoy seeing and hearing about my wife getting fucked by other men. For some reason it just turns me on.

Now for an update:

Last night my wife was supposed to go see the movie "Iron Man" with a group of people from work, while I went out to a concert. I got back from the concert pretty early and expected her to come home before I went to bed (it was Sunday night, after all), but to my surprise she didn't come home until 6:30 in the morning when she woke me up! I was pretty shocked, since normally she doesn't do anything unless she tells me before hand or I'm present so I asked if she had partied with some of the girls from work, or what. She replied with "something like that..." so I kept questioning her. Eventually she caved and told me about how she had drank with some of her co-workers and ended up spending the night with one of them. While telling me this, she started giving me a handjob and it was AMAZING!

I'll try to get more pics up eventually, thanks for all your replies!

Users who are viewing this thread